Matija Nastasic

jaigurugoat said:
Had anyone heard of him before we signed him? I hadn't (shows what I know about football)
I had heard that Partizan had two talented CB's in Nastasic and Savic and the reports pointed towards Savic being the best choice as did the scouts clearly.

Unfortunately Savic really struggled for us but Nastasic really performed in the Serie A hence why we went for him this year.

As evidenced by recent performances though Savic is a talented CB and is doing well for Fiorentina and Nastasic is doing the same for us. I guess the Fiorentina defensive coach is different class! :D

blue wang said:
Its official then!

Na Na Nastasic coolest bastard on the pitch, he plays for City and Serbia!

Na Na Nastasic better than that c**t Vidic, he plays for City and Serbia!

Na na nastic , he makes ( insert striker name) his woman, he plays for city and serbia

NA na na na na naaah!

And repeat

Like it

Most games dont even notice he's plaiyng,which for a centre half is just how you want it. Pure class and if he had a red shirt on he would be all over the papers as the bargain of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.