Matija Nastasic

For his age he has fantastic composure on the ball and he distributes it well. His positional sense is also very good and already he has a great understanding with Vinny.

We can often go overboard on a young player but this lad looks the real deal and we could have a real gem on our hands.

r.soleofsalford said:
Oils said:
Most games dont even notice he's plaiyng,which for a centre half is just how you want it. Pure class and if he had a red shirt on he would be all over the papers as the bargain of the season.

not a patch on chris appalling and big stan

Haha..your not wrong!

My 15 year old lad got nasty's name and number put on his shirt before the game at the club shop
Wating in the queue I noticed that he wasn't the only lad choosing nasty
Great up and cming talent who had another assured game today.

He also getting more confidence in himself (not that he needs it).Today spraying the ball 40-50 yards out to the WINGS.One of these passes started the build up to the second goal,2 passes later he got it back and swiftly played into Silva's feet who in turn clipped it out wide to Clichy who knock into Tevas,the rest is histroy,one of the moves of the season AND GOALS

CTID101 said:
jaigurugoat said:
Had anyone heard of him before we signed him? I hadn't (shows what I know about football)
I had heard that Partizan had two talented CB's in Nastasic and Savic and the reports pointed towards Savic being the best choice as did the scouts clearly.

Unfortunately Savic really struggled for us but Nastasic really performed in the Serie A hence why we went for him this year.

As evidenced by recent performances though Savic is a talented CB and is doing well for Fiorentina and Nastasic is doing the same for us. I guess the Fiorentina defensive coach is different class! :D
Said it for a while but Savic would've had better chance if he played in Italy before coming to city/england,nastasic made that journey and has settled in brilliantly,made debut at Madrid,just got on with job,mark my words though Savic will be back in premiership by 2015

is he still performing at the top of his game? he doesn't seem to make many tackles, and his passing has got a little sloppy recently. Maybe the early form is wearing off a bit, which is understandable and he's still playing well, but he doesn't seem to have the tackling ability of Kompany

mansour's tow ropes said:
is he still performing at the top of his game? he doesn't seem to make many tackles, and his passing has got a little sloppy recently. Maybe the early form is wearing off a bit, which is understandable and he's still playing well, but he doesn't seem to have the tackling ability of Kompany

The best football players on the planet are the ines who don't need to make a tackle. If you're having to make a slide tackle in the modern game, you've fucked something up.

mansour's tow ropes said:

Is there anybody your not going to have a dig at today. Has Nasty been sent off yet because of his tackling ability, I would say its a little better than Kompany,s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.