Matija Nastasic

BlueMoon_1987 said:
Hasn't Lescott come out recently and praised him to the high heavens? "If he was English he'd be getting raved about."
On his twitter account yes.

If he was playing in a red tablecloth, the world and its dog would be wanking themselves silly over the lad.

We have a real gem on our hands guys, sit back and enjoy.

forevermancity said:
Thenumber1blue said:
He is the best under 20 i've ever seen at City by a fuckin mile,his positional and cover play are unreal and as someone mentioned he's started to spray some quality long balls out.
Take it you never saw johnno then

Paul Lake for me.

Lescott's been a fantastic teammate about his demotion this season. Players continent wide should take note.

forevermancity said:
OB1 said:
forevermancity said:
no problem mate,with my views on nasty and mancini i know im to be shot at. hes a good player, dont get me wrong....but the defence looks shakey when hes in it. yesterday he misplaced more passes than any other city player.....but bluemoon fails to see what most matchgoing fans see

good not great, just like mancini

Shame you failed to check the pass completion stats for yesterday before crowing about your eyesight: Nasty had stats as good but mostly better than any City defender and was fifth best in team, with Nasri on of those ahead of him.

There's opinions and there's facts.

of course he did....

Are you suggesting that I have my facts wrong?

Had a good moment in the second half where he shielded the ball on the sidelines from a couple of players - Showed good strength.

I also don't get why people are criticising him for not being active in the tackles - His reading of the game doesn't allow him to be put in those situations. Though, I have seen him slide in and win the ball so it's not an area where he lacks either.

He's just going from strength to strength and its hard to see where he will fail, especially when you see he is learning from Kompany also.

Very nice words by Joleon Lescott too btw. Can't be easy to take a 19 year old taking your place like that. But it proves how much of a talent Nastasic is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.