Matija Nastasic

Must echo the comments praising Nasti, his composure is far advanced of his mere 19 years, I think he shows this as he has confidence in his technique, I did have a question mark over his pace but as yet I've seen no one out strip him on a 1 on 1. People saying he's not made any decent tackles yet but camel gob has made a career out of his positioning so he doesn't have to make many tackles - mosty interceptions, the same as Nasti does! Whoever said his distribution is suspect I ask do you actually watch us? Nasti yesterday was spraying balls to jimmy and Clichy all game - the biggest negative regards to Lescott is his technique, he treats the ball as a hot potato and his passes either go to Komps or Joe or the opposition.

That being said I rate Lescott as highly I do Nasti and I think we're in a great situation to have two good left footed centre backs.

Absolutely fantastic performance from nasty, he is quickly becoming imo one of the best.

The composure and awareness that he shows and only 19-years old - amazing. He is learning his trade besides THE best CB in the prem which is doing him wonders.

Nastasic will become for City, what Maldini became for AC Milan.

Well done Nasty and keep it up

forevermancity said:
jollylescott said:
The marvellous thing about Nasty is that half the time you don't even notice he is there. He quietly and almost effortlessly goes about his business.

It's extremely rare to see a defender of his tender years playing so calmly and with such composure.

composure? boots it out more than anyone in the team. misplaces pass's more than anyone too.

but no, hes the best defender in the world.....
Good one, nearly had me then!

ANY1aBLUE said:
r.soleofsalford said:
I don't think even 1 commentators praised nastasic, a 19 year old who is playing in the best defence in the league. And yet Stan laurel get praised to the heaven.

Stan laurel isn't fit to bag up nastasic' turds

classy...........
You still here?
Window licking rag scum.

Caveman said:
forevermancity said:
jollylescott said:
The marvellous thing about Nasty is that half the time you don't even notice he is there. He quietly and almost effortlessly goes about his business.

It's extremely rare to see a defender of his tender years playing so calmly and with such composure.

composure? boots it out more than anyone in the team. misplaces pass's more than anyone too.

but no, hes the best defender in the world.....
Good one, nearly had me then!

knock me for my views any day of the week pal. but im stating facts. did the internet stream not showthe pisplaced passes he did and all of the boots out of the pitch?

forevermancity said:
no problem mate,with my views on nasty and mancini i know im to be shot at. hes a good player, dont get me wrong....but the defence looks shakey when hes in it. yesterday he misplaced more passes than any other city player.....but bluemoon fails to see what most matchgoing fans see

good not great, just like mancini

Shame you failed to check the pass completion stats for yesterday before crowing about your eyesight: Nasty had stats as good but mostly better than any City defender and was fifth best in team, with Nasri on of those ahead of him.

There's opinions and there's facts.

supa-dapa-dan said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
r.soleofsalford said:
I don't think even 1 commentators praised nastasic, a 19 year old who is playing in the best defence in the league. And yet Stan laurel get praised to the heaven.

classy...........
You still here?
Window licking rag scum.

He's busy today, he's got a part time job polishing Stan laurel, sorry that should of read trying to polish Stan laurel

supa-dapa-dan said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
r.soleofsalford said:

classy...........
You still here?
Window licking rag scum.
He is a blue without doubt as he explained in an argument unfortunately he is a tad clueless with football

OB1 said:
forevermancity said:
no problem mate,with my views on nasty and mancini i know im to be shot at. hes a good player, dont get me wrong....but the defence looks shakey when hes in it. yesterday he misplaced more passes than any other city player.....but bluemoon fails to see what most matchgoing fans see

good not great, just like mancini

Shame you failed to check the pass completion stats for yesterday before crowing about your eyesight: Nasty had stats as good but mostly better than any City defender and was fifth best in team, with Nasri on of those ahead of him.

There's opinions and there's facts.

of course he did....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.