Matija Nastasic

This is why I'm not bothered about financial fair play rules. With nasty and kompany we have a defensive partnership there for best part of a decade. Hart the same. The only players we need to buy are just topping up a bit at a time.
And heaven forbid Aguero leaves we'll have 50m to sign a replacement.
Zaba and clichy now worth much, much more than they were signed for.
Add in the academy being built with the youngsters already in our team and the future is very bright.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Absolutely fantastic performance from nasty, he is quickly becoming imo one of the best.

The composure and awareness that he shows and only 19-years old - amazing. He is learning his trade besides THE best CB in the prem which is doing him wonders.

Nastasic will become for City, what Maldini became for AC Milan.

Well done Nasty and keep it up
Easy there tiger. Maldini was a one team player, a right footed left back who was just a monster of a player and won everything domestically. Nasty is great but at his age maldini was already world class. Lets just see yeah?

wireblue said:
This is why I'm not bothered about financial fair play rules. With nasty and kompany we have a defensive partnership there for best part of a decade. Hart the same. The only players we need to buy are just topping up a bit at a time.
And heaven forbid Aguero leaves we'll have 50m to sign a replacement.
Zaba and clichy now worth much, much more than they were signed for.
Add in the academy being built with the youngsters already in our team and the future is very bright.

apart from Lescott, none of our big money signings have ever been defenders, and i don't expect this to change in the future.

save the 30m pound budgets for the forwards

We always wanted to get a youngster who could eventually become world class...

well lets watch this space.

He is the best under 20 i've ever seen at City by a fuckin mile,his positional and cover play are unreal and as someone mentioned he's started to spray some quality long balls out.

I can never take Michael Owen seriously again after his dismissive attitude towards Nastasic when picking that Manc 11

Either he thought he was still Savic or doesn't know a quality player if he kicked a ball in his face. Either way he's an idiot.

r.soleofsalford said:
I don't think even 1 commentators praised nastasic, a 19 year old who is playing in the best defence in the league. And yet Stan laurel get praised to the heaven.

Stan laurel isn't fit to bag up nastasic' turds
Darke and McManaman were very complimentary towards him yesterday on the US broadcast.

bobmcfc said:
He got lots of praise from redknapp jnr last week.
Jonathon Pearce did on MOTD once but pundits very slow to give praise to him.

Never mind. Stop him from getting big headed :)

Thenumber1blue said:
He is the best under 20 i've ever seen at City by a fuckin mile,his positional and cover play are unreal and as someone mentioned he's started to spray some quality long balls out.
Take it you never saw johnno then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.