Matija Nastasic

I honestly cannot get some comments that I read on this forum...and these from so called City fans.

Nastasic has been immense this season, and still so young. I said quite a while back that he has the potential, should he continue to improve the way he is doing, to become our Paulo Maldini.

For the so called people who call themselves fan's of our club, but love to spout stupid negative shite about our players and our manager, you must be rags in disguise or hidden paps.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
I honestly cannot get some comments that I read on this forum...and these from so called City fans.

Nastasic has been immense this season, and still so young. I said quite a while back that he has the potential, should he continue to improve the way he is doing, to become our Paulo Maldini.

For the so called people who call themselves fan's of our club, but love to spout stupid negative shite about our players and our manager, you must be rags in disguise or hidden paps.
Maldini was at milan his whole career and played the majority of it at left back even though he was right footed, but i get what you mean.

I just love the fact he has slotted in to the best defence in England playing with 3 different partners and always looked the business.

Me old man used to try and explain the finer points of the game to me and once went spare when (iirc) Baggio got a headed goal against Milan marked by Baresi. Rather than applaud the goal he was flummoxed how someone stole a a yard on Franco.

Not for one minute do I reckon Nasty is as good as Baresi but when you've just entered your 20's and and can be so cool as a centre half and play like a natural is amazing. Cooler than Seth Gecko.

mcfc2607 said:
we have had aload of "fighters" in the past.

Dunne
Distin
Howey
Morrison
Pollock
Barton
Thatcher

to name a few. that didnt do us any good did it?. Not saying they were bad but you DONT have too have a team full of warriors to win the league.

Phil Jones was raved over in the derby because he made last ditch, spectacular blocks and interceptions...why? because he was poorly positioned. Nasty however, never had to break a sweat because he read the game...Tyler and Nev never mentioned that, did they?!

His positioning was almost always perfect today. He'll only get better, too. So glad to have him at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.