Matija Nastasic

Was he overrated last seaon are is he just not suited to Pelles high line? I was convinced we had the new Ferdinand but this season he's been more like the new Matthew Upson, should have seen red.

Kun Aguero said:
Was he overrated last seaon are is he just not suited to Pelles high line? I was convinced we had the new Ferdinand but this season he's been more like the new Matthew Upson, should have seen red.
Has loads to learn. Was all over the place today.

Can we not recall Rekik? :)

Seriously, he has gone backwards this season. I'd pick Lescott over him all day.

Kun Aguero said:

just off the halfway line, never a red.

Kun Aguero said:

Never been convinced by him and he's really struggled this year. Obviously he's got potential but his decision-making and cynicism cause so many problems at the back. For me he should be 4th choice behind Lescott.

Kun Aguero said:
I feel sorry for him. Any defender in the world would of had a game on there hands tonight. The lack of midfield is what caused most of the problems tonight. The space that was left in front of the defense today at times was unbelievable. Chelsea's midfielders was just running into the space and out numbering the defense at times.

M24 Citizen said:
Kun Aguero said:

just off the halfway line, never a red.
Oscar was in front of him, he was last man. Has to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.