Matija Nastasic

Apologies if already posted but the dubious goals panel have taken away his goal at Norwich and marked it an own goal.

pudge said:
Apologies if already posted but the dubious goals panel have taken away his goal at Norwich and marked it an own goal.

As long as he doesn't lose the points in the fantasy premier league game. I need those!

carlosborba said:
pudge said:

I didn´t find it.

Any links?
Saw it on LoveCity's twitter, this is from the official Premier League account.

qrxnrd.png

supercity88 said:
Dealt with the situation perfectly, headed it wide of the goal and kept Torres away from the ball. Hart was at fault. Why he still comes marching out I do not know. IS he suffering from David James syndrome and getting a bit bored? He did the same move away at Villa and got caught out. He did the same in the friendly against Sweden and got to the ball. What happened? He headed it straight in the air and Ibra scored an unbelievable goal. Now 9 times out of 10 nothing will come of him heading that ball, but still the fact something did makes you never attempt that again. Coming out and closing down the angle is important, but if you come out to early you leave so much goal exposed and he has been punished too many times.

Nasty was faultless.

This:
Other than maybe being aware Joe was out of position and hoofing the ball out was the only remaining option. As he gets to know Joe's 'sweeper' role better, he'll know what to do next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.