Matija Nastasic

Should of been thinking safety first, Heading the ball back towards goal When he does'nt know where Hart is smacks of panic. Lads been poor so far season, A spell on the bench wouldn't do him any harm. Take a bit of pressure of him.

Decc66 said:
Should of been thinking safety first, Heading the ball back towards goal When he does'nt know where Hart is smacks of panic. Lads been poor so far season, A spell on the bench wouldn't do him any harm. Take a bit of pressure of him.

There was only one man who panicked and that was Hart. In fact, Nastasic acted with maximum cool, as he usually does. He carefully followed the flight of the ball, knew he had enough yards on Torres to safely do that, calmly waited for the bounce and readied himself to head it back to where he expected his keeper to be and where he should've been.
A rare example of Nastasic slipping up this season was at Villa Park for the third goal when he lost a split second glancing towards the lino for a decision against Weimann. After Hart's wild dash had left Weimann with a relatively easy finish, Nastasic resolutely chased the bouncing ball and was only half a stride short of stopping it crossing the line.
Where he would benefit-in Vince's absence-is in playing next to a streetwise, veteran centre back. Martin Demichelis was stupidly slagged by Jonathan Pearce and Lawrenson but, in a baptism of fire against a rejuvenated Torres, his debut was impressive when you look at actual match incidents( see my post under' Martin Demichelis').

he is only a kid remember playing for a champions league team and one competing in probs the best league in the world... he needs experence and believe me all the mistakes hes making he will learn from in the future... hes going to be a star one day and be worth 10x what he is worth now.

could be worse we could still have savic!

People slag him off when he makes a mistake (which wasn't his to begin with) but he scores his first goal for the club and not one mention on this thread!!

Bluemoon at it's finest ladies and gentlemen!!

Well done lad hope he starts bagging in more goals a great prospect and a good defender!!

I was glad Pellegrini stuck with Nastasic, Think he's been unlucky this season. Some shit has stuck to him from playing with Garcia at CB and Hart's mistakes. Generally think he's been good, bailed out Garcia multiple times away to CSKA, and was very good in the most part against Chelsea partnered with a guy playing his first premier league Game.

Goal wasn't his fault, so glad Pellegrini gave him to confidence booster of staying in the team. I hope he keeps his place when Kompany gets back. Should remember the guy's 20, and doing remarkably well for a CB of that age. No others that young playing regularly for top Prem sides, for a reason.

a classy centerback at 20 who had two or three mediocre games earlier this season so some on BM insists he be sold.

only on BM

K-Bo said:
I was glad Pellegrini stuck with Nastasic, Think he's been unlucky this season. Some shit has stuck to him from playing with Garcia at CB and Hart's mistakes. Generally think he's been good, bailed out Garcia multiple times away to CSKA, and was very good in the most part against Chelsea partnered with a guy playing his first premier league Game.

Goal wasn't his fault, so glad Pellegrini gave him to confidence booster of staying in the team. I hope he keeps his place when Kompany gets back. Should remember the guy's 20, and doing remarkably well for a CB of that age. No others that young playing regularly for top Prem sides, for a reason.

Totally agree.
We all want to see a kid come through the Academy, this guy will have to do for now, when considering his age. I know he wasn't from our academy but this is the standard of player we need to be producing to get into our first team. Hard to believe he's been a first teamer for us at 19 and was playing regularly before this in Italy, immense player, might be fair to give him a break for two or three games every now and then, but we just don't have enough centre-backs who are good enough, and can't afford to leave him out for now.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
People slag him off when he makes a mistake (which wasn't his to begin with) but he scores his first goal for the club and not one mention on this thread!!

Well done lad hope he starts bagging in more goals a great prospect and a good defender!!

from his first game i though he`d be a great player and still do. if he wore red like phil jones he would have his face on a bank note by now

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

I'm a believer but it was an own goal all day long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.