Matija Nastasic

Rammy Blue said:
Not his best evening, confidence is utterly shot. TBH I've never thought he was anything other than average, I took some shit on here last season for saying it.

IMO he knows he's going to be replaced and it wouldn't surprise me to see him moved on.

I'm not having that. He was quality last year and formed a really good partnership with Kompany. He deserves time to get his game back on track. You don't just sell a promising prospect cos they've had a few bad games. He's still only 20 ffs. Glad you have nothing to do with the clubs transfer policy.

RandomJ said:
Rammy Blue said:
Not his best evening, confidence is utterly shot. TBH I've never thought he was anything other than average, I took some shit on here last season for saying it.

IMO he knows he's going to be replaced and it wouldn't surprise me to see him moved on.

I'm not having that. He was quality last year and formed a really good partnership with Kompany. He deserves time to get his game back on track. You don't just sell a promising prospect cos they've had a few bad games. He's still only 20 ffs. Glad you have nothing to do with the clubs transfer policy.

The fact we were in for Mangala shows exactly my point is correct.

Rammy Blue said:
RandomJ said:
Rammy Blue said:

The fact we were in for Mangala shows exactly my point is correct.

And Mangala might flop or struggle for a while shall we then buy another defender? Nasti will have a future with us be it a starter or as rotation. He will come good again.

Boy is not close to what he was last season. Reminds me bit on Smalling, he also looked great in his first season at Swamp but went back later too.

Sorry, he might come good but I'm afraid Nastasic won't make world class player.

Kompnay didn't do him any favour with losing his cool in first half though, Nastasic was better in that tackle than Kompany and it was bit twattish from Vince to react like that.

His regression has been quite strange. He doesnt look half the player he was last year, rash fouls, horrible positioning and clearances and looks shot of confidence. Really weird considering MP is a much better man-manager than RM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.