Matija Nastasic

Re: Nastasic (sp)

He is looking solid so far. I think our zonal marking doesn't help the defenders though. When are we going to start putting a player on each post for corners?

Again, Nastasic did well for a kid & is starting to get more involved defensively & win more challenges but it was a horrible mistake which cost us the 1st corner & equally as bad as any of the other mistakes involved in either goal.

This will happen. He is a promising kid, not the finished article, & will probably make a fairly dodgy mistake or two in each game if he plays.

People trying to pretend it didn't happen is a bit odd.

Copied from the other thread.

He was really good last night except for the mistake on the goal.

Very good passing, nearly two shots on goal but I was most impressed with his pressing up the pitch. At times he was pressing an Ajax player further into the centre circle. Also made some nice interceptions where his positioning was spot on.

Two good games in a row now, and it's no secret he will get better and better with more games.

Potentially a great partnership with Kompany in the making.

Also worth noting that whilst Nastasic was very good last night, so was Kompany. Both of them made some very good interceptions and read the play well. Seem to be developing a better trust with each other.

One thing I've noticed in the last two games, when he goes up for a corner, the taker nearly always look for his head (when he gets it passed the first defender, but that is another debate), suggesting that he is highly rated in that department. We could use a few more goals from our centre backs.

r.soleofsalford said:
sergiokun said:
Decent player but must get more stuck in

your location is starting to work

Not sure why?? all i said is he needs to get more involved, what’s your problem mate?? some people on this forum think they are something special, if you dont agree with me fine no need for shitty little comments like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.