Matija Nastasic

Stoned Rose said:
de niro said:
someone at the ground the other day suggested we should have kept dunnie, not a bad shout tbh. prem player through and through, ok he wouldn't start in front of lescott but what a player to have around. a blue legend. i suppose its the de jong v garcia debate, you have to ask wtf?

De Niro mate, in the words of Tubes from SoccerAM you're a great guy and I love you, but you need a night off and a good lie in. Some of your posts tonight have been a bit ropey.

i will take your advice, i need an early night to get my head round the lack of football knowledge on here.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:13 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
de niro said:
MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Are people still laughing at me for saying nasty is the best YOUNG centre back in the world ?

pmsl, you his mam or summat?
Are you his bitter ex?

i've always believed that honesty is the best policy, if you have something to say then you must does so. thats my upbringing you see.

de niro said:
Stoned Rose said:
de niro said:
someone at the ground the other day suggested we should have kept dunnie, not a bad shout tbh. prem player through and through, ok he wouldn't start in front of lescott but what a player to have around. a blue legend. i suppose its the de jong v garcia debate, you have to ask wtf?

De Niro mate, in the words of Tubes from SoccerAM you're a great guy and I love you, but you need a night off and a good lie in. Some of your posts tonight have been a bit ropey.

i will take your advice, i need an early night to get my head round the lack of football knowledge on here.

-- Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:13 pm --

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
Are you his bitter ex?

i've always believed that honesty is the best policy, if you have something to say then you must does so. thats my upbringing you see.

i agree.

your taking bollox

:)

This thread has become somewhat of a joke, last few pages or so are a a big clarkie by de Niro and people are either attempting shit reverse clarkies or biting hard.

Everyone knows Nastasic is the new Baresi/Maldini mix I like to think of him as 'Bardini'

de niro said:
Stoned Rose said:
de niro said:

i will take your advice, i need an early night to get my head round the lack of football knowledge on here.

-- Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:13 pm --

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
Are you his bitter ex?

I can see some class and potential, we get one hand giving bring on the kids the other stick at all costs, you can be somewhat intransigent at times

Drewmanc said:
This thread has become somewhat of a joke, last few pages or so are a a big clarkie by de Niro and people are either attempting shit reverse clarkies or biting hard.

Everyone knows Nastasic is the new Baresi/Maldini mix I like to think of him as 'Bardini'

simply the greatest, if only we had money in his pomp, not that he'd ever leave milan. i am desperate to draw them one day i will go 3 days early and get to meet him.

Nasty's a class act. Could turn out to be one of the best ever. Not at that level yet, obviously. But his reading of the game, composure on the ball and maturity are phenomenal for a 19 year old. I'm more than happy for him to continue ahead of Joleon, because, frankly, he's there on merit.

How he reacts when something goes wrong is yet to be seen but my guess/hope is that it'll be the same as he seems to take everything else... In his stride!

Having Lescott as back up is great for us and I'm also sure he's a good enough pro to take the challenge on without upsetting team morale.

Oh and will someone get Bill his beta-blockers, he seems to have forgotten to take them, again.

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
He's looking very good for a lad his age - a decent passer of the ball and knocks it out rather then taking risks in tricky positions. Looks solid in the tackle and seems to be getting better with VC in the heart of defence (not that I am against JL by any means)....Just wondering, what more do you want??

^^^THIS^^^

I saw him do that at one point today. Got squeezed back a bit and - rather than make a bad pass or cough up possession - he just hooved it out of play. Everone re-set as they got ready to throw in and no harm done. I like seeing that out of him.

Obviously regurgitating other people's thoughts now, but I am pleasantly surprised with his composure so far. Lord knows what we'd be hearing if you replaced his performances this year with those of Savic last year (and I really liked the move for Savic and thought he'd come good for us). Nasty has put in good shift after good shift, and that is more than we were getting a year ago when others were out injured.

If Lescott gets over his niggles and is ready to play first team football again soon, then good for us. I have no problem having two reliable choices at CB opposite Vinnie. It is unreal to me how much our defensive cover has improved int he last 2 seasons. Here's hoping Micah can come round int he next 2 months off his injury and then we can move through the second half of the season with solid options at all positions, week to week. This is one of those last things that need to happen to give us better chances in Europe and in Cup competitions, as we will be able to rotate and play horses for courses without dropping the quality of our backline.

Blue Moon Rising, higher and higher.

MotownBlue said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
He's looking very good for a lad his age - a decent passer of the ball and knocks it out rather then taking risks in tricky positions. Looks solid in the tackle and seems to be getting better with VC in the heart of defence (not that I am against JL by any means)....Just wondering, what more do you want??

^^^THIS^^^

I saw him do that at one point today. Got squeezed back a bit and - rather than make a bad pass or cough up possession - he just hooved it out of play. Everone re-set as they got ready to throw in and no harm done. I like seeing that out of him.

Obviously regurgitating other people's thoughts now, but I am pleasantly surprised with his composure so far. Lord knows what we'd be hearing if you replaced his performances this year with those of Savic last year (and I really liked the move for Savic and thought he'd come good for us). Nasty has put in good shift after good shift, and that is more than we were getting a year ago when others were out injured.

If Lescott gets over his niggles and is ready to play first team football again soon, then good for us. I have no problem having two reliable choices at CB opposite Vinnie. It is unreal to me how much our defensive cover has improved int he last 2 seasons. Here's hoping Micah can come round int he next 2 months off his injury and then we can move through the second half of the season with solid options at all positions, week to week. This is one of those last things that need to happen to give us better chances in Europe and in Cup competitions, as we will be able to rotate and play horses for courses without dropping the quality of our backline.

Blue Moon Rising, higher and higher.

Beltin post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.