Matija Nastasic

Train said:
Ntini77 said:
Only one real mistake last night, where Reus strolled past him in the first half. Our scouting network deserves a pat on the back for his capture.

I wouldn't really credit our scouting network though since it was Siniša Mihajlović who recommended Nastasic to Mancini...

Oh. I wonder who recommended Garcia....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
sergiokun said:
mancjess said:
was nasty boy shaky or not yesterday?

He was the olny decent thing to take away from that game... Played left back and was awesome

Tevez/Hart or do they not count mate.

Yeah I didn’t mean it like that mate, you know what you get with Tevez and Hart top top players.. just saying Nasty really impressed me last night

sergiokun said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
sergiokun said:
He was the olny decent thing to take away from that game... Played left back and was awesome

Tevez/Hart or do they not count mate.

Yeah I didn’t mean it like that mate, you know what you get with Tevez and Hart top top players.. just saying Nasty really impressed me last night

I think he was far to casual in posession and gave the ball away too easily. He did some neat work and made some great tackles but i don't wanna see afull back trying to dribble past 2 players on the edge of his own box (unless it's Vinny).

Ntini77 said:
Train said:
Ntini77 said:
Only one real mistake last night, where Reus strolled past him in the first half. Our scouting network deserves a pat on the back for his capture.

I wouldn't really credit our scouting network though since it was Siniša Mihajlović who recommended Nastasic to Mancini...

Oh. I wonder who recommended Garcia....

Baconface.

Bizarre to think if we went to school together we'd be in the same year, the majority of time he doesn't look 19 (soon to be 20) when he's on the pitch. So calm, fair enough; too calm at times. He's so classy, a real gem.

Thought he was pretty solid last night despite not playing in his preferred position.

There was one moment around the 70 minute mark that needs a GIF. Nastasic I think gets nutmegged, then chases back wins the ball, and does some funky drag back to fool two Dortmund players. Very impressive for a defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.