Matija Nastasic

mcfc2607 said:
Shaelumstash said:
John Solako previewing the derby, and I quote:
"Man City aren't defending well, they're conceeding far too many goals. Kompany and Lescott aren't playing well together, and then you look at bringing in Maicon and Nastasic and they're not playing at all well, they're not good players." lol!
what the fuck. we got the best defence in the league. i dont understand how these fuckwits get jobs in football. I might ask john if he will give me some interview tips as i really want to be an
astronaut.
6 clean sheets in the last 10 league games, can't wait till we start defending well.

cleavers said:
mcfc2607 said:
Shaelumstash said:
John Solako previewing the derby, and I quote:
"Man City aren't defending well, they're conceeding far too many goals. Kompany and Lescott aren't playing well together, and then you look at bringing in Maicon and Nastasic and they're not playing at all well, they're not good players." lol!
what the fuck. we got the best defence in the league. i dont understand how these fuckwits get jobs in football. I might ask john if he will give me some interview tips as i really want to be an
astronaut.
6 clean sheets in the last 10 league games, can't wait till we start defending well.

john solako ? is he the bloke who sells burgers and hot dogs outside the ground

I listened to him yesterday, he was talking riddles from start to finish, didn't have a clue what he was on about, in the end I was just laughing at him. Sky employ some right muppets

The bit where he went to right back and stopped Evra from dribbling into the box was worthy of a GIF.

Thought he should have done better on the second goal, but having watched it a few times Rooney's run isn't tracked by any of the midfield - Though I still think he could have prevented the goal.

Other then that, not a lot was done wrong. Didn't really falter much without Kompany there, and aerially seemed to not be affected by RVP.

GaudinoMotors said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
bluebannana said:
based on what lescotts one of our best defenders?

Probably why we cant keep a clean sheet! Lescott has 'lost his legs' and, frankly, its getting embarrassing. He was only ever of an average ability anyway and 23m was ludicrous. Shame, seems a nice bloke and tries hard - but he isnt good enough.

Brilliant for us last year - has been part of a tight defence that has won 3 trophies in 2 years - but alas - not good enough for you. "legs have gone" and an embarrassment - ffs

Seems our manager feels the same also - i suppose you think his opinion wrong too? LAST YEAR IS A YEAR AGO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.