Matija Nastasic

I thought he looked great attacking down the left.

Could you imagine vinny down the right wing or any other centre half for that matter.
He really impressed me again. I like the fact he always try's to play forward.

halpo123 said:
FantasyIreland said:
mcfc2607 said:
I like the fact he always try's to play forward.

this is the deference between lescott and nastastic,
it puts him in a different bracket altogether.
add that the fact he is comfortable in possesion and plays with his head up .
he is just a little bit too ambitious with his passing at times,,, he will be punished for it and learn his lesson

John Solako previewing the derby, and I quote:
"Man City aren't defending well, they're conceeding far too many goals. Kompany and Lescott aren't playing well together, and then you look at bringing in Maicon and Nastasic and they're not playing at all well, they're not good players." lol!

Shaelumstash said:
"Man City aren't defending well, they're conceeding far too many goals. Kompany and Lescott aren't playing well together, and then you look at bringing in Maicon and Nastasic and they're not playing at all well, they're not good players." lol!
what the fuck. we got the best defence in the league. i dont understand how these fuckwits get jobs in football. I might ask john if he will give me some interview tips as i really want to be an
astronaut.

mcfc2607 said:
Shaelumstash said:
what the fuck. we got the best defence in the league. i dont understand how these fuckwits get jobs in football. I might ask john if he will give me some interview tips as i really want to be an
astronaut.
Exactly! I think we've conceded one goal in 5 games with Nasti playing! Far from not being a good player, I'd say he's the best teenage defender I've seen since Maldini.

Just like to come on this thread again and express my delight of seeing Nastasic in a sky blue shirt. Such confidence for a 19 year old settling into new surroundings. Has more heart than the United defence put together!

Usually I'd be against using someone so young in a derby game but I hope Nasty starts on sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.