Matija Nastasic

mcfc2607 said:
forevermancity said:
johnmc said:
Actually yeah he's shit
So every critique of a city player on here has to be 100% positive and any mentions of any negatives is slagging the player off?

Unbelievable
No but it doesn't help when people talk shite

hes been massively overrated on here, rekik is a class above him and today showed it.

Not like forever to talk shite

grim up north said:
mcfc2607 said:
forevermancity said:
So every critique of a city player on here has to be 100% positive and any mentions of any negatives is slagging the player off?

Unbelievable
No but it doesn't help when people talk shite

hes been massively overrated on here, rekik is a class above him and today showed it.

Not like forever to talk shite
Not like you to talk about me ;)

Flattering really

forevermancity said:
sir baconface said:
forevermancity said:
There was a similar reaction on here when I told everyone joe was much better than kasper back in 07.

Time will show you

Whatever. But why is it necessary to make your point by dissing another player?

by saying he is a decent prospect??

Big dissing there, i was mearly pointing out that there is a massive overreaction to the guy on bluemoon. the fans who go to the matches, the blues in the pub, the pundits, the journo's all say he is decent. bluemoon he is the best in the world.

Oh shut up you balloon. Tell me ONE post that says he is the best in the world.

You can't find one can you.

When one is unable to argue your point without resorting to making up rubbish then your "argument" becomes self defeating.

80s Shorts said:
forevermancity said:
sir baconface said:

Big dissing there, i was mearly pointing out that there is a massive overreaction to the guy on bluemoon. the fans who go to the matches, the blues in the pub, the pundits, the journo's all say he is decent. bluemoon he is the best in the world.

I didn't know you knew the opinions of all 47,000+ fans who go to the match. I think he is quality (not decent) and I go to the match explain that one.

80s Shorts said:
forevermancity said:
sir baconface said:

Oh shut up you balloon. Tell me ONE post that says he is the best in the world.

You can't find one can you.

When one is unable to argue your point without resorting to making up rubbish then your "argument" becomes self defeating.
After looking through your recent posts to gauge who you are and how you read things it's pretty obvious you read into things too literally.

For me to say that bluemoon users claim he is the best in the world is litterly wrong, but the vast vast majority of people know what I am saying, even if they don't agree with that viewpoint.

If Someone was the say that Alex ferguson is a bellend...you would say no he isn't..he is a human being.

If someone was to say that Aguero is the best player in the world you would say there is no way of proving it, or measuring it.

When you read into posts as you did with mine, as literally as you did, it shows that you have no valid input into the discussion.

mcfc2607 said:
80s Shorts said:
forevermancity said:

I didn't know you knew the opinions of all 47,000+ fans who go to the match. I think he is quality (not decent) and I go to the match explain that one.
All I can go off is the guys I sit with at city, the lads I go away with and my blue mates, and that's the general feeling I get when nasty comes up. You said it yourself, 47k plus fans go to the match, they all have opinions, so why berate fans for having an opinion like you did in the previous page?

Almost as hypocritical as 80's shorts who spends his time on the match threads when city are playing, and has the gall to tell me what rekik seems like.

If he doesn't even appear to go to games then I highly doubt he watches rekik in the eds.

gifs_041.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.