Matija Nastasic

forevermancity said:
smithy167 said:
forevermancity said:
how much have you seen of rekik then?
How much have you seen of Rekik in top flight football?

thats not the point. he's been top draw in the ressies and today

il trust my judgement and someone who plays with both over some randoms on the internet, if thats ok with all you.
So for you its the same if you preform and play well against youth and 'amateurs' as it is when you preform and play good against the likes of ronaldo, ibrahimovic, van persie etc... Nice logic...

I think the Nasty Kompany pairing is a wonderful match in the making.

I remember watching Kompany's debut and thinking what a mature and solid performance for a newcomer. In Nasty I see exactly the same thing, he is cool under pressure, plays the ball out and is not afraid to venture forward or give it (aggro that is) to opposition when it counts, just to let them know he is there.

There will be mistakes, lest we forget he is so young. The back-room staff have done a great job in buying this prospect, he will go on to become a very valuable player for city in the coming years.

With Hart, Kompany and Nasty we have the backbone all championships are built on.

Forza CITY

scout.reporter said:
forevermancity said:
smithy167 said:
How much have you seen of Rekik in top flight football?

il trust my judgement and someone who plays with both over some randoms on the internet, if thats ok with all you.
So for you its the same if you preform and play well against youth and 'amateurs' as it is when you preform and play good against the likes of ronaldo, ibrahimovic, van persie etc... Nice logic...
There was a similar reaction on here when I told everyone joe was much better than kasper back in 07.

Time will show you

I've been really impressed with nastasic. Going to be a top top player. Funnily enough it wouldn't surprise me if Savic comes good, I hope he does, but nasty was a great signing and will be world class.

forevermancity said:
scout.reporter said:
forevermancity said:

There was a similar reaction on here when I told everyone joe was much better than kasper back in 07.

Time will show you

Whatever. But why is it necessary to make your point by dissing another player?

sir baconface said:
forevermancity said:
scout.reporter said:

Time will show you

Whatever. But why is it necessary to make your point by dissing another player?

by saying he is a decent prospect??

Big dissing there, i was mearly pointing out that there is a massive overreaction to the guy on bluemoon. the fans who go to the matches, the blues in the pub, the pundits, the journo's all say he is decent. bluemoon he is the best in the world.

He is a very promising prospect. Not the finished article yet though; he was lucky to get away with the handball yesterday in the build up to the Tabb/Rekik incident.

Nastasic is proving to be quality. Of course he is still learning his trade and will get better. At only 19 the Serbian has time on his side and we will reap the benefits for years to come.

forevermancity said:
Does anyone think that his start has been better than Micah's when he broke through?

I think so yeah. Micah had the advantage of worse players around him so he looked better, Nasty is shining in a team full of world class players.

I suppose you could say they make life easier for him too though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.