Matija Nastasic

cannot speak highly enough of this guy.

I honestly wouldn't swap him for anyone in his position. potentially th best defender in the world.

stavros said:

I honestly wouldn't swap him for anyone in his position. potentially th best defender in the world.

A brilliant acquisition and inspired - imagine if he was playing for Satan's team - the plaudits would be unbelievable - doesnt get the recognition he deserves from outside the club - but then again nothing is new is it?

Plus he can play football.

blue for life said:
stavros said:

A brilliant acquisition and inspired - imagine if he was playing for Satan's team - the plaudits would be unbelievable - doesnt get the recognition he deserves from outside the club - but then again nothing is new is it?

Plus he can play football.

perhaps he`d have a chance of recognition if his middle name was stan

For the first time this season I heard a pundit praise him today, Jamie Redknapp might be a tw*t of a analysist but he's the first one to offer the opinion what we've all been saying.

Can't remember which source it was but an internatioanal website nominating the up and coming best XI names Nasty in tha eleven...
We are blessed !!

dom said:
Can't remember which source it was but an internatioanal website nominating the up and coming best XI names Nasty in tha eleven...
We are blessed !!

We certainly are - what a player he will be for us, so long as he keeps his feet on the ground, especially when tackling!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.