Matija Nastasic

bert's broken neck said:
dom said:
Can't remember which source it was but an internatioanal website nominating the up and coming best XI names Nasty in tha eleven...
We are blessed !!

We certainly are - what a player he will be for us, so long as he keeps his feet on the ground, especially when tackling!

LOL, BBN !!!

Matija Nastasić

Sorry if this thread is being repeated but I'm not being funny but has this bloke being playing for us for 10 years? Is he really a 33 year old defender dressed as a 19 year old ?? I've never seen a player who looks so solid and he's one of those defenders we just hear nothing of because he does his job and is calm, composed which is completely the opposite of what you expect from someone of his age. Not to mention he's slotted into a Champion side, Champion defence and has forced out one of the regulars!

How the hell did City pull this one off?

Surely this lad will become our future captain and one of the countries (world's?) best centre backs, who is better than him or Kompany right now? I like Lescott, he's come on a lot over his time with us but this lad has more to him and he is 19! His debut for us was at the Bernabeu.... It says it all, he had a great game yesterday as usual, never seen him have a bad one yet.

I have to admit he was one of the summer signings i was a bit dubious about but it looks like City really did their homework on this one and signed probably the defender with the most potential in Europe right now.

Watch this space because he is destined for GREAT things.

Re: Matija Nastasić

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268309&start=970" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268309&start=970</a>

inbetween said:
Sorry if this thread is being repeated but I'm not being funny but has this bloke being playing for us for 10 years? Is he really a 33 year old defender dressed as a 19 year old ?? I've never seen a player who looks so solid and he's one of those defenders we just hear nothing of because he does his job and is calm, composed which is completely the opposite of what you expect from someone of his age. Not to mention he's slotted into a Champion side, Champion defence and has forced out one of the regulars!

How the hell did City pull this one off?

Surely this lad will become our future captain and one of the countries (world's?) best centre backs, who is better than him or Kompany right now? I like Lescott, he's come on a lot over his time with us but this lad has more to him and he is 19! His debut for us was at the Bernabeu.... It says it all, he had a great game yesterday as usual, never seen him have a bad one yet.

I have to admit he was one of the summer signings i was a bit dubious about but it looks like City really did their homework on this one and signed probably the defender with the most potential in Europe right now.

Watch this space because he is destined for GREAT things.

I think he really has settled in well and has maturity and an inner calm for one so young

He's shit fuckin hot ,that's the only way I can describe him and will be the 1st goalscorer at a big price soon.

inbetween said:
Sorry if this thread is being repeated but I'm not being funny but has this bloke being playing for us for 10 years? No he joined in the same. Is he really a 33 year old defender dressed as a 19 year old ?? I hope not.I've never seen a player who looks so solid and he's one of those defenders we just hear nothing of because he does his job and is calm, composed which is completely the opposite of what you expect from someone of his age. Not to mention he's slotted into a Champion side, Champion defence and has forced out one of the regulars!

How the hell did City pull this one off? By paying 12 million and Stefan Savic.

Surely this lad will become our future captain and one of the countries (world's?) best centre backs, who is better than him or Kompany right now Phil Jones. I like Lescott Does he like you? he's come on a lot over his time with us but this lad has more to him and he is 19! He is. His debut for us was at the Bernabeu It was..... It says it all, he had a great game yesterday as usual, never seen him have a bad one yet. Anyonesablue disagrees.

Watch this space I have work to be getting on with. because he is destined for GREAT things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.