Matija Nastasic

Excellent again this weekend.

Very happy with our CB options at the moment.

Vinnie, Nasty, Joleon, Rekik, Kolo... On top of those we could also use Micah, Garcia or Yaya there too.

Options.

Re: Matija Nastasić

Best buy of the summer by a long way. Cultured left foot - good footballer. If Vinny gets banned we are going to need a right footer alongside.

MCC said:
Ian Paisley said:
Can he play in midfield,upfront,can he take corners and head them in ? Got a long way to go to match Jones

Here fuckng here! So surprised it's taken so long to state the fucking obvious.

when nasty can play deep lying midfield king- pin, then you can say he,s great,
..only then.

green pennies said:
It just goes to show that the group of folks on BM who would have a hissyfit every time Savic was criticized and say "he's young yet, he's going to be world class, mistakes are part of the learning curve, he has to develop, etc etc etc" were squarely in the wrong. As it turns out, you CAN not look terrible as a young player just starting out in the prem. Well, maybe you can't, but Nasty can.

Sadly there is still a big group of people saying the same sort of things about Balotelli....

he doesn't seem to do much wrong but on the other hand, for me, he's never particularly put in a fantastic performance. I think I'd still rather JL playing alongside komps, his movement for the clearance off the line against arsenal shows he's still invaluable to us

davealvers said:
green pennies said:
It just goes to show that the group of folks on BM who would have a hissyfit every time Savic was criticized and say "he's young yet, he's going to be world class, mistakes are part of the learning curve, he has to develop, etc etc etc" were squarely in the wrong. As it turns out, you CAN not look terrible as a young player just starting out in the prem. Well, maybe you can't, but Nasty can.

Sadly there is still a big group of people saying the same sort of things about Balotelli....

Yea, its really stupid of people to think that young players might improve over time...

The Fat el Hombre said:
davealvers said:
green pennies said:

Yea, its really stupid of people to think that young players might improve over time...

Out of interest: in which ways do you think Mario has improved as a professional footballer during his 2½ years here with us?

A few of my mates have a great chant for Nastasic. I would post as a topic but I have'nt posted enough for the privilege.

If someone can help spread this it would be great! We had a fair few people singing along at Dortmund away but since then we've not really spread the word.

So the chant you ask!? well it is to the tune of Boney M 'Rasputin' and goes like such:

Na Na Nastasic meanest bastard on the pitch, he plays for City and Serbia!

Na Na Nastasic better than that c**t Vidic, he plays for City and Serbia!

<And repeat>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg[/youtube]

DanCity said:
A few of my mates have a great chant for Nastasic. I would post as a topic but I have'nt posted enough for the privilege.

If someone can help spread this it would be great! We had a fair few people singing along at Dortmund away but since then we've not really spread the word.

So the chant you ask!? well it is to the tune of Boney M 'Rasputin' and goes like such:

Na Na Nastasic meanest bastard on the pitch, he plays for City and Serbia!

Na Na Nastasic better than that c**t Vidic, he plays for City and Serbia!

<And repeat>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg[/youtube]
The second part got plenty of airings in the pub before Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.