Matija Nastasic

Allow him to play along side vk or demichelis consistently and just watch how good he gets. So good and composed for his age.

Should have been more alert at times but made some very important tackles. Thought he did well on saturday and is looking like he's showing signs of regaining form after a shaky start

As I've mentioned before he needs to concentrate more and stop the silly fouls. He has a tendency to put both hands on the players back and of course they will go down. Also needs to be more aggressive in the air. I want to see him be more commanding, and mop up the loose balls early before they are allowed to bounce and let players in around him. He is still young though and I'm sure that will come. Overall though tonight he was solid. Made some key interceptions in the first half.

I don't think people realise how good he is to be the senior partner at such a young age, when playing alongside Garcia.
To focus on his own game at his age is hard enough for most young centre half's, but to be constantly looking out for his defensive partner (and perform well himself) says so much about his maturity as a footballer.

Pubteam Lomas said:
I don't think people realise how good he is to be the senior partner at such a young age, when playing alongside Garcia.
To focus on his own game at his age is hard enough for most young centre half's, but to be constantly looking out for his defensive partner (and perform well himself) says so much about his maturity as a footballer.
In this case it's more about how bad Garcia is, haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.