Mats Hummels (The man to bolster Man City defence)

kompany10 said:
MadchesterCity said:
hargreaves hair said:
why so much hate for Lezza? best CB in england

Exactly, superb player and nice guy, think these are possibly not City fans that are slagging our own player.

What if his name was Joleano Lescottinho?

its not the fact that there slaggin him off in my opinion, there simply stating that even though he has been top class this season and deserves his place in the team next year, if we want to push on in the champions league i think his limited ball skills and pace may not be good enough, hence why i think we need a another top class centre back...but like you said he is a superb defender who without last season we would of not won the league.

This season's CL was won with Gary Cahill in defence.
Last years had a midfielder in defence.
The year before had a 33 year old Brazilian who can barely tie his shoes.
I should also mention that Henning Berg and Ronny Johnson won the CL in 99, whilst Steve Finnan has one from 2005.

This idea that Lescott isn't good enough to win the CL is misguided

Lescott can do a job in the Champions League. I hope both he and Vinnie has learned alot from last season.

Damocles said:
kompany10 said:
MadchesterCity said:
Exactly, superb player and nice guy, think these are possibly not City fans that are slagging our own player.

What if his name was Joleano Lescottinho?

its not the fact that there slaggin him off in my opinion, there simply stating that even though he has been top class this season and deserves his place in the team next year, if we want to push on in the champions league i think his limited ball skills and pace may not be good enough, hence why i think we need a another top class centre back...but like you said he is a superb defender who without last season we would of not won the league.

This season's CL was won with Gary Cahill in defence.
Last years had a midfielder in defence.
The year before had a 33 year old Brazilian who can barely tie his shoes.
I should also mention that Henning Berg and Ronny Johnson won the CL in 99, whilst Steve Finnan has one from 2005.

This idea that Lescott isn't good enough to win the CL is misguided
Lucio was and is a quality defender, who at the time had turned 32 2 weeks before

MAJORLY impressed with him last night, hadn't seen much of him beforehand. Very impressive performance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.