Matt Le Tissier

Looks like Rio at Mardi Gras.
Bodegas Tamerán: A new Canary Island winery by David Silva & Jonatan G –  The Sourcing Table

It's an incredible testimony to the man that is used to living here that he lived in Manchester for a decade without one bad word.

Was a great player but never moved out of his comfort zone so I don't think we can judge just how good he was.

On Soccer Saturday he was the only one who was unbiased and gave insight however since COVID he's gone full crank with some quiet bizarre opinions.

Sad to see

As did the proprietor of the Football is Fixed website...
Who is now an employee of City in our fight against multiple charges...

What was your point again mate ?...Did you mean to say MLT was honest ?

Far from it and he stayed a Southampton because he could do what he wanted

Last edited:
The one positive thing I would say about him is that he gives the impression that he does genuinely believes the crank pot shite he comes out with.

Rather than the abundance of grifters and paid shills knocking around who will give any opinion if there’s a drink in it.

The one positive thing I would say about him is that he gives the impression that he does genuinely believes the crank pot shite he comes out with.

Rather than the abundance of grifters and paid shills knocking around who will give any opinion if there’s a drink in it.

This

Yep. "Truth" and "Freedom" in any rally in the western world is generally about the exact opposite of these two nouns.
Have any other words ever been twisted as these two in the name of socio-political advancement?
Mlt probably thinks he's speaking in good faith, but they ALL do. He's either mendacious or gullible.
That reminds me of a story/joke I heard about the two Soviet-era papers in the USSR.

Pravda means "truth, and Izvestia means "news".

The joke was: there was no truth in the news, and no news in the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.