Max Aarons

Walker or Danilo can transition into the CB position when the time comes.
Not sure they can. Don't think danilo is strong enough and don't think walker is intelligent enough. Both good right backs so don't think we need another one until one moves on. But think if anyone is leaving it will probably be Mendy needs to finish strong imoh or else he will be shown the door.

Not sure they can. Don't think danilo is strong enough and don't think walker is intelligent enough. Both good right backs so don't think we need another one until one moves on. But think if anyone is leaving it will probably be Mendy needs to finish strong imoh or else he will be shown the door.
Doesn't Walker Already play as a RCB for England? And Danilo is plenty strong.

That said, when I see special potential at a position in which we are lacking, I'm always interested.

If Mendy can remain fit for 50%, to 75% of our games, he will be one of the best left backs in the world. To let him go before his contract ends, would be folly regardless of injuries.

Give him a season in the Premier League with Norwich to develop, promoting Danilo to first choice in the meantime; signing him now would compromise his development, and he needs to make his inevitable top-flight errors in an environment where they won’t be under the spotlight of a title race/Champions League game.

Give him a season in the Premier League with Norwich to develop, promoting Danilo to first choice in the meantime; signing him now would compromise his development, and he needs to make his inevitable top-flight errors in an environment where they won’t be under the spotlight of a title race/Champions League game.
Well he doesn't have to come now, we can sign him and loan him back for a season.

We shouldn't wait till he shows he is the best attacking fullback in the league and NorwisN slaps a 70 million pound tag on him. As they should, if he comes to the Prem and starts making mince meat of seasoned vets.

Well he doesn't have to come now, we can sign him and loan him back for a season.

We shouldn't wait till he shows he is the best attacking fullback in the league and NorwisN slaps a 70 million pound tag on him. As they should, if he comes to the Prem and starts making mince meat of seasoned vets.
Sessegnon has ripped Championship apart last year, where's he now? The difference in quality between the leagues is too much to make any conclusions.

Sessegnon has ripped Championship apart last year, where's he now? The difference in quality between the leagues is too much to make any conclusions.
2 points:

1. I didn't think Sessegnon would end up a Leftback. Even in the championship, he barely played as one.

2. Surely, you are not making the argument that because one player from another league didn't make it, then no player from same league can.

As we both know, that would be a silly argument to make.

Now to my reasoning: Watching Aaron's now, I can gaurantee he'll make it as a midtable player in a worst case scenario. So the worst that can happen is that we sell him for a profit if we get him early and he doesn't make the grade .

At best, he can be a world class attacking back. Needs to dribble less, see attacking plays a little quicker and the like. He can be special.

What’s his thoughts on living in European destinations such as Girona or Breda ?

Had a great season, one of the big boys would be mad not to take a punt on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.