Max Aarons

Doesn't Walker Already play as a RCB for England? And Danilo is plenty strong.

That said, when I see special potential at a position in which we are lacking, I'm always interested.
Neither are CBS. Danilo not good enough in the air and Walker isn’t disciplined or intelligent enough. His distribution wouldn’t be good enough either.

If Mendy can remain fit for 50%, to 75% of our games, he will be one of the best left backs in the world. To let him go before his contract ends, would be folly regardless of injuries.

I would love to know / see what has shown you this? Hes be absolute crap. Yes hes had a few assists but you are bound to if you put 6 million crosses in per game, one or two will eventually miss the first man. Im sure I don't even need to talk about his defensive shortcomings.

I really hope he comes good but at the minute if everybody is fit I would pick Zin over Mendy every day of the week.

Saw this kid for the first time against Spurs. Would love to sign him, technically great and positive all the time. Would have him ahead of Walker and Cancelo 100%.

Saw this kid for the first time against Spurs. Would love to sign him, technically great and positive all the time. Would have him ahead of Walker and Cancelo 100%.

Could get him at a discount if Norwich go down. Turns 20 next week.

Lmfao you watched him for 1 game and he's automatically ahead of Walker & Cancelo? Haha

He's not fit enough to polish either of them's shoes. Walker is probably the best defensive right back in the world. And Cancelo should definitely take over after Walker as he's the best offensive fullback in the world after Alexander Arnold

Rather have Frimpong back tbh, if we are looking for potential
Said this when we bought cancelo. He is so talented. Strong, quick, defensively sound and skillful. Shames really I reckon if we gave him half a season to prove himself it would of saved us a tidy sum of money. Right back for me was never a big issue. Walker is very rarely injured and just needed an apprentice. That money could have gone towards a decent CB.

Said this when we bought cancelo. He is so talented. Strong, quick, defensively sound and skillful. Shames really I reckon if we gave him half a season to prove himself it would of saved us a tidy sum of money. Right back for me was never a big issue. Walker is very rarely injured and just needed an apprentice. That money could have gone towards a decent CB.
Surely we have a clause, and if not atleast some kind of understanding with Celtic that if we want him back we can do so for a reasonable amount. Feels like selling our youngsters and buying them back for a "developmental fee" is the modern day way of loaning players, bit like Angelino

Agree with you, very talented player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.