Maximum Wage Law - Corbyn

Thanks for letting me know, but I suspected as much.

And again you add nothing. All you've done so far is try and say anyone against this proposed law pisses on the homeless and is an I'm alright Jack.

How do you think imposing a maximum wage ceiling helps the homeless or less fortunate?

So you stop Aguero playing in the uk and he fucks Off to china, how does that help the family using the food bank?

Which would mean you couldn't increase the CEO's either and then he goes to America and you have to hire someone cheap to replace him. How would that be good?

There are plenty of people who could do that kind of job and they'd still be paid a fuck tonne for doing it. Nobody's saying they don't get an increase anyway.

"According to several non-profit groups, shareholders are fundamentally unable to rein in excessive pay at the biggest companies."

The FT

U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May will outline plans this fall to clamp down on “excessive” executive pay, after one of her lawmakers last week criticized high compensation levels for FTSE 100 bosses as “socially divisive.”

Bloomberg

"The average pay for chief executives of firms in the FTSE 100 index is now 144 times that of the UK's average salary, says the High Pay Centre.

The BBC

Excessive executive pay has hurt public trust in business….

Excessive boardroom pay risks undermining public trust in big business, the accountancy regulator has said in a report calling for a concerted effort to increase trust in the way that companies are run.

The Guardian

MPs Launch inquiry into soaring executive pay...

Parliamentary committee will look at whether government should have power to curb remuneration

The Week

There are articles in the Economist, the Times, the Telegraph and many more on the evils of excessive executive pay, but of course, it's just Jeremy and his envious Trots.

For those who can't be arsed to do any research at all and are content to bleat reactionary platitudes. Excessive executive pay way beyond anything justifiable in terms of performance is theft, it is stealing money from the company that should be paid, at the very least, to the investors in that company, and it is stealing from its workers by taking an unjustifiable slice of "value added" that the workforce has contributed to the success of the company and the executive has not.
CEO's aren't the only high earners though are they.

Not envy just the wage structure for the low paid and the high paid is so vast and I'm not blaming people who gets paid it as the majority of people wouldn't turn it down if it was offered to them but I feel he has a point

Like I said and shall repeat again the thread is about wage capping and how it would be done. If someone could give me a law that would guarantee this capping would find its way to the whole workforce and be of any significant benefit I'm all ears. Otherwise it's a policy of just taking money off someone. We haven't even really touched on ways around it because if a dope like me can see the holes then I'm sure a company will get a clever bloke in to do it.

The rich guy will get it one way or another believe me. And the low paid will still be low paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.