May to send 150 troops to Poland.

Thats not the point though is it. It is highly unlikely that Putin would have any real interest in invading those countries.
Exactly. Just as we haven't.

One can understand why some countries may worry a little after Georgia and Ukraine.

We may not have invaded them, however we (NATO) have decided to base non indigenous armed forces and weaponry that could quite reasonably viewed as offensive in those countries.

I agree that what has taken place in the Ukraine will cause concern, not so Georgia.

We may not have invaded them, however we (NATO) have decided to base non indigenous armed forces and weaponry that could quite reasonably viewed as offensive in those countries.

I agree that what has taken place in the Ukraine will cause concern, not so Georgia.
Do Putin or yourself really think we'd invade Russia?

Do Putin or yourself really think we'd invade Russia?

Personally speaking I personally have no doubts whatsoever that we have no intention of invading Russia, having said that I wouldnt have been quite as sure had Clinton won. We as Nato have not enough conventional forces to launch an invasion of Russia, so thats another insurance policy against such silliness.

As for Putin I doubt he feels invasion is likely, he may feel threatened in other ways, but who knows maybe you should drop him an email and ask him?

One thing is for sure, as proved in history, political landscapes can change in a flash, as proved by the fall of the former Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, numerous places in the Middle East, Putin knows both the EU and Nato are facing an uncertain future and really has legitimate concerns regarding the Wests behaviours and deployments on Russias border....or do you think he is wrong?

Personally speaking I personally have no doubts whatsoever that we have no intention of invading Russia, having said that I wouldnt have been quite as sure had Clinton won. We as Nato have not enough conventional forces to launch an invasion of Russia, so thats another insurance policy against such silliness.

As for Putin I doubt he feels invasion is likely, he may feel threatened in other ways, but who knows maybe you should drop him an email and ask him?

One thing is for sure, as proved in history, political landscapes can change in a flash, as proved by the fall of the former Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, numerous places in the Middle East, Putin knows both the EU and Nato are facing an uncertain future and really has legitimate concerns regarding the Wests behaviours and deployments on Russias border....or do you think he is wrong?
I think it's all bluster and pointless from all sides and they should all wind their neck in as the person on the street has no interest whatsoever in a fucking war to massage any ****'s ego.

I would be shitting myself if i was Russian. look at who the US put in charge of the button!

I think it's all bluster and pointless from all sides and they should all wind their neck in as the person on the street has no interest whatsoever in a fucking war to massage any ****'s ego.

I quite agree with the latter sentiment, however back in the real world those who might cause that war dont give the smallest part of a flying fuck about the man woman child in the street.

Maybe she's just doing as many people on Facebook/Daily Fail comments suggest, and sending them back home?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.