May to send 150 troops to Poland.

Hope the 150 can learn a trade while they are there as they will probably be made redundant on return. Nice to see the Polish thinking of our troops future.
British troops, Vodka and women. Happy days!

Bearing in mind the need for logistics, support and command personnel, this could amount to 50-70 frontline fighting troops at any one time. I just hope the red army do not take this too lightly.
Yeah but they're 'ard.

Quite the opposite, they know Trump has no interest in fighting wars with Russia, Clinton on the other hand could well have caused one. Trumps victory has been met with approval in Russia.
I agree with you on that purple, but some people just believe media hype

Quite the opposite, they know Trump has no interest in fighting wars with Russia, Clinton on the other hand could well have caused one. Trumps victory has been met with approval in Russia.
Of course it's met with Putin's approval. It means he can do whatever he wants in Ukraine, Syria and the Baltic states without any consequences.

Its OK if Putin thinks hes OK then, nothing to worry about here.

Ideal world and all that, no its not ideal but we are all a little less likely to die in a nuclear holocaust thanks to the American people electing Trump.

If you are looking for bad people who mean us harm, or ones stupid enough to lead us into the way of harm I would suggest that in Putin you are looking the wrong way. If I were you I would look much closer to home for that.

Of course it's met with Putin's approval. It means he can do whatever he wants in Ukraine, Syria and the Baltic states without any consequences.

Ukraine maybe, Syria he seems to be doing a better job of bringing it to a conclusion than our idiots who think arming jihadists is the way to go?? The Baltic states are part of NATO so i doubt very much doubt Red army tanks will be rolling through the streets of Tallin.

Naturally ourselves and the States are beyond reproach but Putin is a crook who threatens the world?

Ukraine maybe, Syria he seems to be doing a better job of bringing it to a conclusion than our idiots who think arming jihadists is the way to go?? The Baltic states are part of NATO so i doubt very much doubt Red army tanks will be rolling through the streets of Tallin.

Naturally ourselves and the States are beyond reproach but Putin is a crook who threatens the world?
In Syria, he's supporting the regime that's just bombed all the hospitals in Eastern Aleppo along with hundreds of civilians. Trump's already said he doesn't see why the US should fulfil its NATO treaty obligations so it remains to be seem whether the fact that the Baltic states are part of NATO actually means anything anymore because the rest of NATO isn't much of a deterrent without US support.

Putin must look at the west and it's leaders and laugh.

We have gone weak. One thing we have had in our favour, it could also be a negative is historically the British people have stood up when it really matters. Is that the case now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.