May to send 150 troops to Poland.

Putin must look at the west and it's leaders and laugh.

We have gone weak. One thing we have had in our favour, it could also be a negative is historically the British people have stood up when it really matters. Is that the case now?

We have nothing to stand up with, unless we are prepared to fire those obsolete trident missiles, and yes that would be the end of us.

Of course it's met with Putin's approval. It means he can do whatever he wants in Ukraine, Syria and the Baltic states without any consequences.
Call me a **** but I don't think Putin will do anything worse than the west has done in the last 15 years.

Putin must look at the west and it's leaders and laugh.

We have gone weak. One thing we have had in our favour, it could also be a negative is historically the British people have stood up when it really matters. Is that the case now?
How do you mean we are weak?

Do you mean we aren't after a war per se?

Do you mean we aren't run by a career spy?

Do you mean we don't have a de facto dictator?

Do you mean we don't poison or kill the opposition?

Do you mean we don't poison whistleblowers?

Not heard anything about this "Russian aggression" but from something I've watched recently it could be more mind games on our part, kicking up a fuss over things the powers of the west have been doing for donkeys years and telling them to mind their own.

Well if May sent another 150 retired MPs over to the front line she could save millions for the state when they are all shot, she would also be saving soldiers lives something I hold more valuable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.