Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

No one will ever change your mind, so it’s pointless trying.

The whole of society is becoming a pantomime. Laugh or boo. There’s no in between.
I just think he commentate differently with us and the proof is in black and white.
Apart from the Aguerooooooooo when have you heard him get excited about any of our goals? And important goals too!

He has an orgasm if Salah has a shot or Ronaldo touches the ball. It's not paranoia, it's not being bitter, it's the truth.

I just think he commentate differently with us and the proof is in black and white.
Apart from the Aguerooooooooo when have you heard him get excited about any of our goals? And important goals too!

He has an orgasm if Salah has a shot or Ronaldo touches the ball. It's not paranoia, it's not being bitter, it's the truth.
Fair enough. I don’t let him get to me. I’m sorry he works you up. I can zone out of listening to him.

The mistake was made by the lout who threw the pint. Maybe the "disconnect" is between those who care more about their own feelings than the reputation of our club.
The two aren't mutually exclusive. Of course I don't condone the actions of that moron (though I wouldn't term it a 'mistake' on his part). He brought shame on our club and, if identified, should receive an indefinite ban. However, it doesn't alter the fact that it was a 'mistake' to invite Tyler.

Last edited:

It’s the truth. Though it doesn’t justify booing him or throwing beer(if that happened) when he’s a guest of the club

In a lot of ways it has improved things and aspects of it are good, but it's a sideshow. Football was always a form of escapism, the working man's game. People grafted all week and on Saturday went to the football. For 90 minutes they could escape the wife, the kids, the stresses and constraints of life and let off steam by shouting, singing and cursing. At times it was a bit naughty but you felt alive and free. Now it's all barriers, scanners, go here, move there, don't swear, don't stand up, don't fart, don't sing ( for some) The problem was the death of the terraces. If you wanted it a bit safer and polite you sat in the seats. If you wanted it more earthy and boisterous you stood on the Kippax. Everyone knew the score, job done.
Completely agree, football has changed beyond belief and by no means for the better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.