Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Life for many is tough and a struggle unfortunately. They need a form of escapism and a valve to let off steam. The gentrification of what was always a working class game because a few posh boys and girls now think football is cool and want it all comfy mixes as well as oil and water. It hasn't quite driven as many oinks away as they hoped so they're trying to price us out now. That will eventually do the job but God help them when the posh boys and girls move onto the next cool thing.

Love the new safer atmosphere at the stadiums mate, maybe because I am a FOC and I am not as confident as I was.
That being said you are right it's sterile and tame.

Everyone is surprised that he was invited, for me I would be surprised that he even accepted. I suppose it was more cash for his pension fund. These commentators must be aware of how some fans feel about them surely?
Or are they just thick skinned?
Personally I wouldn’t boo him I’d just turn my back on him. I definitely wouldn’t throw beer or any drink at anyone. Think of the waste of money for goodness sake! :-)

Did security get the phantom pint thrower? Stadium ban?

Come here John let’s all abuse you and throw beer on you, afterwards we will burn you at the stake because we are neanderthals
Actuallly seems loke too much effort easier if I was to give his record shop a bad review on Discogs, that would show him

I’d chin you, then throw a beer on you whilst screaming agueroooo. You pick on old man so I’d fancy my chances ten men

Firstly I didn't throw beer on him, nor pick on an old man. Secondly for all you know I could be eighty years of age myself. So here's the dilemma. Some City fans you hate so much booed an old man for his words which they don't agree with and which wind them up. One knob who most agree was out of order threw a pint at him. You however because your little feelings were hurt by some words would physically assault someone and throw beer on them yourself. Do you know how stupid that makes you look? Cretin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.