Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

It's a tough one to call. He has infuriated me countless times with his snide digs and mournful voice when we score. I was at the QPR game so I didn't hear his Aguerooooooooo moment until afterwards. I'll tell you something though that cut like a dagger to the rag hearts. They all said that they heard it in their sleep and couldn't get it out of their heads and his voice screaming that made it ten times worse.

He is an elderly luvvie though and although I booed him I felt slightly guilty for that reason. His problem was we hate the media with good cause and rarely get to see them face to face so he probably copped a bit more on their behalf. He was a bit taken aback by it and faced by this large boisterous crowd, he had the look of a man who'd gone to see a classical concert and inadvertently wandered into a heavy metal one by mistake and couldn't get out. It does show you the bubble they live in that they don't realise the anger their actions invoke. Throwing a pint on him was out of order mainly because the mood was great and one of celebration and happiness and it had no place in that context. It was a football crowd though and the all new happy clappy shiny sanitised version of it they are trying to promote will never quite tame the wild animal it once was.
Your comment echoes my thoughts exactly Chapo. Having heartily booed Tyler, I was quickly struck by a sense of guilt when seeing the look of shock and bewilderment on his face. That feeling of regret has only grown since. While some mild jeering was perhaps justified on the night, the level of abuse - coupled with the shameful pint-throwing episode - was way out of proportion and did sully to some degree what was a carnival atmosphere.

Come here John let’s all abuse you and throw beer on you, afterwards we will burn you at the stake because we are neanderthals
PMSL. I think you're taking this a bit personally. Pretty much everyone has condemned the beer throwing and I'm pretty sure no-one has been burned at any stake.

I wouldn't have a clue who Tyler is or what he is like.

The ones who get wound up are most likely paying his wages.

Are you kidding ?

He's only been commentating on football for 40 odd years I'd say,so unless you have never owned a telly,or watched football on telly,I suggest you are talking fucking bullshit.

Are you kidding ?

He's only been commentating on football for 40 odd years I'd say,so unless you have never owned a telly,or watched football on telly,I suggest you are talking fucking bullshit.
Corky just being contrary.

PMSL. I think you're taking this a bit personally. Pretty much everyone has condemned the beer throwing and I'm pretty sure no-one has been burned at any stake.
Just feel sorry for him. Agree he doesn’t come across enthusiastic for us but had a chat with him last night. He didn’t have to be there, he wasn’t a freeloader he didn’t have a single drink. Took his own time to come and give his input and he’s treated like a dick. I even asked why he has it in for city, says he doesn’t and is a big Woking fan. In that moment, a celebration he didn’t deserve that. Yaya has probably said worse about city and everyone wanted to pull him off……

I enjoyed the night

Managed to get me and my lad into the gold VIP at the end.

Met Sergio, Richards, Danny and Natalie so had a few pictures

Free bar, so went on the double vodkas with some tequila on the side.

Spoke to Danny Wilson about a couple of things, he came across as caring enough about the fans when I mentioned the new card system introduced this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.