Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Be interesting to see if this incident gets coverage locally, considering they ‘politely declined’ to write about the Dippers fans’ attack on us in Block 109 at Wembley when a petrified little girl got her arm fractured and we all got drenched in scouse saliva & pelted with missiles.

I was bloody knackered and my legs aching for standing over two hours already on hard concrete, not being a teenager anymore. I was thinking great, it's nearly over when the ever cheerful Natalie announced they were going to show the entire second half of the game. I died a little bit at that moment and thought, that's great for you lot sitting on your comfy sofas up there. Did I leave early though? No as I wasn't missing the end, but just like in 2012 it was a bloody gruelling 45 minutes and only enjoyable in the last 5 at the end.
i would have gone but i had to be up at 5am to startwork at 6am.

I was there. The lad it front of me wouldn’t let the Tyler thing go at all. I found it utterly bizarre behaviour. Abusing an older gentleman that’s come to an event (for us) because you don’t like his tone sometimes is very strange. I had to tell him to calm down eventually just for him to turn and say “you don’t get it do you”
No mate. I don’t.
It put a real downer on what was an OK. The pint throwing in general annoyed me to. Not just the one at the stage but in the crowd to.

Well,believe it or not this tool also used to do our end of season reviews,vhs back in the day,then eventually dvd's,and his recognisable voice was as popular as John Motson,(have you heard of him ?) who was the BBC anchor.

So the truth is you have never owned a telly with sounds of things,I can send you one if you like,a black and white portable mind,and as long as you have a metal coathanger you should get a decent picture on it.
I know Motson off match off the day, but the other guy has been on paywall TV since 1990 so no chance I would be familiar with his commentary on City games. I wouldn't boo him over a video I couldn't afford in the 80s.

I was there. The lad it front of me wouldn’t let the Tyler thing go at all. I found it utterly bizarre behaviour. Abusing an older gentleman that’s come to an event (for us) because you don’t like his tone sometimes is very strange. I had to tell him to calm down eventually just for him to turn and say “you don’t get it do you”
No mate. I don’t.
It put a real downer on what was an OK. The pint throwing in general annoyed me to. Not just the one at the stage but in the crowd to.

Pint throwing I hate and I don't understand why people do it in crowds. At games it's so expensive why waste it? At Wembley against Sunderland the cretins I had the misfortune to be near threw bloody soft drinks up in the air which is even worse as it sticks all over your clothes and hair. I'm hoping they don't allow beer back in the seats as is being mooted as we'll have to put up with it every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.