Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

I have noted his lack of ‘celebration’ when City score but on the flip side he has always spoke very fondly about the Aguero moment, gave him a present the other day of his notes and spoke with great affection about the bloke.

It was a night of celebration and he had given up his time to attend (yes he may have been paid). Anyway the consequence is it reflects terribly on the club, marred a night of celebration, cheesed off one of our ex-players, that is pretty much all it achieved.

He'll speak fondly about the Aguero moment as it's not done his career any harm either. I saw his interview on the game and he does come across well in it. It's all been a bit downhill for our games since as we've become a bigger power and threat

One pissed up dickhead lobbing a pint doesn't reflect badly on the club, well only because the media will blow it up out of all proportion as they always do regarding any incident involving us. I 100% agree it shouldn't have happened though and I hope the moron who did it is traced.

He'll speak fondly about the Aguero moment as it's not done his career any harm either. I saw his interview on the game and he does come across well in it. It's all been a bit downhill for our games since as we've become a bigger power and threat

One pissed up dickhead lobbing a pint doesn't reflect badly on the club, well only because the media will blow it up out of all proportion as they always do regarding any incident involving us. I 100% agree it shouldn't have happened though and I hope the moron who did it is traced.

Hopefully you are right on all counts. Maybe its getting older but putting myself in Martin Tylers shoes it could not have been a comfortable evening for a 76 year old to be booed and then have a pint chucked at him.

Hopefully you are right on all counts. Maybe its getting older but putting myself in Martin Tylers shoes it could not have been a comfortable evening for a 76 year old to be booed and then have a pint chucked at him.

I'm not in the first flush of youth myself and as you get older you do mellow....well most of the time lol. I booed the fucker as he has irritated the fuck out of me lately, then when I saw his reaction I felt a bit guilty. No way would I throw anything at him or attack him. I would love to sit down and have a chat with him and explain to him why he didn't get a good reception and get his views on it.

I'm not in the first flush of youth myself and as you get older you do mellow....well most of the time lol. I booed the fucker as he has irritated the fuck out of me lately, then when I saw his reaction I felt a bit guilty. No way would I throw anything at him or attack him. I would love to sit down and have a chat with him and explain to him why he didn't get a good reception and get his views on it.

Just out of interest what was his reaction? Im not sure anyone would like to be on a stage and feel hated. You know my view but I am curious what has he said in commentary for you to react like that?

Just out of interest what was his reaction? Im not sure anyone would like to be on a stage and feel hated. You know my view but I am curious what has he said in commentary for you to react like that?

He looked a bit stunned and hurt, which is when I felt guilty. How long have you got lol? There are so many instances over the last few years they all merge into one

It’s the world we live in now unfortunately. I’ve just been on a train and a load of lads got on pissed out of their heads and behaving like an absolute bunch of knobs in front of women with kids, and an old man. Language was awful considering a kid was on there and One bloke almost got his knob out to have a piss in front of them. These were blokes in their 30’s and 40’s. People have forgotten basic manners and how to behave.

It’s the world we live in now unfortunately. I’ve just been on a train and a load of lads got on pissed out of their heads and behaving like an absolute bunch of knobs in front of women with kids, and an old man. Language was awful considering a kid was on there and One bloke almost got his knob out to have a piss in front of them. These were blokes in their 30’s and 40’s. People have forgotten basic manners and how to behave.
The girl to my right
Threw up and up
She was attempting a world record

I think pissed up people have always behaved like this, it's just as we get older we notice it more and realise it's not a good luck. The problem is with blokes no matter what their age, after a few sherberts they think they're eighteen again and a gangster. Mind you I've encountered some awful gangs of pissed up women too on public transport.

Does anyone think the Daily Fail would have mentioned the event if the Pint wasn't lobbed, and the booo's weren't directed at Tyler? Of course not.

And where did the Daily Fail writer, nobody has ever heard of, get his information from? By reading this thread.

Does anyone think the Daily Fail would have mentioned the event if the Pint wasn't lobbed, and the booo's weren't directed at Tyler? Of course not.

And where did the Daily Fail writer, nobody has ever heard of, get his information from? By reading this thread.

There is an article on the MEN website about it also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.