Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

I’m not exactly Tyler’s biggest fan but like it or not he is part of our memories of that day.

Booing him and chucking a pint is pretty disgraceful behaviour.

Booing him is okay, it's the only chance anyone will ever get to show their disapproval of the way he covers our games. I wish it had been done a bit more light heartedly, but there you go. Pint chucking I agree, a cowardly scumbags trick.

He's not really a memory of that day for me as I was at the game so didn't hear him or know about it until later. The first I heard of the Aguerooooooo shout was the next day when I went back onboard. The rags hated it, one said he wad hearing it in his sleep lol. Maybe in hindsight we should have cheered him.

Unfortunately when the club invite 2000 City fans, Tyler, and made beer avaialble at the event, the inevitable happened.

Are the club going to invite 2000 City fans, Platini, and make beer avaialble at an event when City finally win the CL?

Unfortunately when the club invite 2000 City fans, Tyler, and made beer avaialble at the event, the inevitable happened.

Are the club going to invite 2000 City fans, Platini, and make beer avaialble at an event when City finally win the CL?

Or Ian Darke.

Hopefully this makes Tyler stop, think and ask his bosses if someone else can cover the remaining City games this season.

give over lad, Quinn’s been snidey against us for donkeys years most blues see it, i loved him as a player i’m of a decent vintage not some daft kid, it’s a long time since the “Disco Pants” song, my personal view is when he went to Sunderland he couldn’t contain himself from lauding the amazing support of the Mackams every five minutes saying “they were the best around” “most loyal” “second to none” never gave our support for him the same press, and this was before he was involved in the consortium to buy them, never interested in a consortium to buy city when we were on our arse, it’s obvious when he smashed his leg up for us he’s bitter at the treatment from the club to him was even bitter at the love and support Uwe got when he signed for us, he’s bitter beyond belief, him and Hinchcliffe are embarrassing just do a straw poll of blues and you’ll see more agree with me than you lad, i’m just voicing what most decent blues see, we see the sniping & snideness from former players rival players in the media and journalism & im gonna call it out when i see it, not keep me blinkers on like some.
50 + years since I was called a lad, thanks kid. You speak for yourself only, not on behalf of "most fans", decent or otherwise. "He's bitter beyond belief" to your mind, do your own straw poll, but poll the millions of worldwide blues not just the ones who have persuaded themselves that your diatribe of falsehoods is true. I am well aware of the media bias against our club. I have followed Quinn's career since he was a teenager and he is a highly intelligent and articulate individual, he has been occasionally critical, sometimes imo fairly, of some aspects of City, post takeover, but his media appearances could never be reasonably called hatred,"Quinn & Tyler due to the hatred for us the both have". It is little wonder that our fans are mocked when this blinkered crap is continuously recycled.

Not sure what you mean.

I'm referring to Tyler getting booed and it not reflecting on his iconic scream. His behaviour since then, generally speaking, has been anything, but impartial.
It is simple. The event was a celebration of "THAT Day" and that day only, not about what has happened since THAT Day, there are other times for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.