Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Sky are by far the best of all the football channels when it comes to City. They have two pundits on there who do despise us, and Tyler does like to cosy up to them both. But the rest of them are all sound about City, and Sky have done some proper mint documentaries on us.

City fans have got ringtones, shirt printing, wall art and tattoos of Tyler’s words from that moment. Nobody has got Mowbray’s or Drury’s. Tyler is a part of that moment whether some of us like it or not. I know all of his words from that moment off by heart and can get it right on count n’all with all the pauses. Tyler has literally been in tears when he’s spoken of the Agüerooooo moment before. Of course he should have been invited and he should have been welcomed because he was there for his part in that moment, nothing else. He absolutely does suck up to Neville and Carragher and certainly has given us silly digs and sounded like he’s been told his dog’s died when we’ve scored, I get why people don’t like him, but he doesn’t bloody deserve having a pint thrown at him.

I’ll tell you what n’all, while there is a lot of anti-City stuff in the media, we have a big chunk of our fans who are full of a bizarre over-sensitive paranoia who think that absolutely everything is negative about us and get offended by fucking everything!
Great post, seems a chunk have moved from self effacing to self defeating.

Great post, seems a chunk have moved from self effacing to self defeating.
I wasnt offended just gob smacked he turned up
But tell me if people are suddenly defending him
Why has there been a thread about him that has been on this site for a while?
Rather obvious really, People are sick to death of his Sniping
I'm afraid last night ( beer chucking which was unacceptable) that could have been Karma imo

Hes a fucking bellend who follows the script

Doesn't change my perspective of him the man no matter what score, how good we are on the day he always puts us down quicker than he rings our bell

We have fans lots who are completely dicks I see it every home game & yes he doesnt deserve that response at such a prestigious night but those boos just like the champions league anthem will always ring out I'm afraid Tyler is a cnut...

I wasnt offended just gob smacked he turned up
But tell me if people are suddenly defending him
Why has there been a thread about him that has been on this site for a while?
Rather obvious really, People are sick to death of his Sniping
I'm afraid last night ( beer chucking which was unacceptable) that could have been Karma imo
It was a celebration of 93.20, simple as that, not a night to bring negative comments from any source. We get enough negativity and bias without our own fans drawing more. Did the club bill the event as " an opportunity to shame our club" ? not to my knowledge.

It was a celebration of 93.20, simple as that, not a night to bring negative comments from any source. We get enough negativity and bias without our own fans drawing more. Did the club bill the event as " an opportunity to shame our club" ? not to my knowledge.
No they didnt but inviting him
Was asking for trouble

No. It was not. That's like saying someone killed by lightning was "asking for trouble" by simply existing. Trouble was not invited.
Then explain to me Why is there a thread on here about Tyler?
Irrespective of last night ??
Hes gone too far since that day
Read some of the other posts
People despise him

Then explain to me Why is there a thread on here about Tyler?
Irrespective of last night ??
Hes gone too far since that day
Read some of the other posts
People despise him
I have read all those posts since 2009, if you don't know why there is a "Tyler" thread obviously you need to catch up. This thread is about the 93-20 celebration and I have given my opinions on what happened, like them or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.