Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Can? Surely you mean the keg.

It’s a shame I didn’t have a keg with me when I saw the f*cker in the press box before the CL match. I’d have taken him and the other click baiters out as well. I refuse to call them Journalists.

Let’s Hope he’s at the Etihad next week to see City win another PL title.

I don’t really listen to commentators I use to get wound up by what they say but carnt think of specifics other than money. I don’t know if he has been like that I would like specific examples of what he has done wrong.
I think the bigger problem are ex players and talkSPORT Pundits journalist etc.

For me it’s the culmination of decades of getting excited and showing his glee and bias when he commentates on United and Liverpool, whilst being ambivalent towards City, bar 93:20 and some other moments.

You have to remember Tyler’s prime commentating years were during Fergie’s 26 years of success and domination by United. Enough said. As for Liverpool, even though they hardly won f*ck all until Klopp arrived, they will always get fawned over by commentators and pundits. Nothing to do with Tyler, but Sky will always show YNWA and pan across the Anfield crowd before every home match on the TV. Where else does something like that happen?

I’ll give Tyler credit. His commentating on the Sergio, PL winning moment was World class, and will always be remembered.

Wonder if the wall pushers have a thread about how disgusting it was to boo GSTQ, AWM and Prince William.
No. Because they excuse or condone their misdemeanours, they think they can do no wrong. If they put a thread up on one of their forums it would be taken down.

We can police our own, tell fellow Blues they’re cunts, and acknowledge that our fanbase has got wankers in it.

I can’t be doing with fanbases who can’t slag off the cunts of their own for being cunts, it’s weird, it’s cult-like.

I'll just leave this here

( forgive me father for i have sinned,posting a rag goal )

he creamed his pants for this,his paymasters demanded it

and owt else that comes their way or the scousers,as opposed to us

say to more

nauseating

No. Because they excuse or condone their misdemeanours, they think they can do no wrong. If they put a thread up on one of their forums it would be taken down.

We can police our own, tell fellow Blues they’re cunts, and acknowledge that our fanbase has got wankers in it.

I can’t be doing with fanbases who can’t slag off the cunts of their own for being cunts, it’s weird, it’s cult-like.
Great post bud.

Yes, best not to try and answer my question. I asked you a question in good faith, even giving you the benefit of the doubt after your comments last night. But yes you proved yourself again to be a pretty sad individual chucking insults behind your screen.
Apologies I only saw your hypothesis dressed-up as a statement of your understanding with a random question mark at the end of it rather than a question posed for me to respond to. As to my earlier post, I still think that your reaction to what happened on Friday night in that it "reflects terribly on the club" and that it "marred a night of celebration" is more than a little disproportionate. Nevertheless, for sure that's an opinion you are entitled to share and it was certainly not my intention to insult a long-standing and much respected forum member. Life's too short.

Apologies I only saw your hypothesis dressed-up as a statement of your understanding with a random question mark at the end of it rather than a question posed for me to respond to. As to my earlier post, I still think that your reaction to what happened on Friday night in that it "reflects terribly on the club" and that it "marred a night of celebration" is more than a little disproportionate. Nevertheless, for sure that's an opinion you are entitled to share and it was certainly not my intention to insult a long-standing and much respected forum member. Life's too short.

Thanks, appreciated and no hard feelings.

Fair point samarasra but I think you would have to be something of a romantic idealistic to expect people to be out on an event like this and just set-aside the subsequent years of constant sniping. It's a nice thought but somewhat unrealistic.
Not romantic, maybe idealist, I have dreamed of City being at their current level for close to 60 years, unrealistic ?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.