Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

BlueDejong said:
Ntini77 said:
Gelson Fernandes will be joining us on loan until the end of the season.

What !? Source ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fishhead.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.fishhead.com</a> perhaps?

BlueDejong said:
Ntini77 said:
Gelson Fernandes will be joining us on loan until the end of the season.
What !? Source ?
If only that was true. Instead we are planning to pay zillions for a Kenyan, whose first of only 3 international goals was against the mighty Swaziland and who was valued at Euro 800,000 in July 2009. I would prefer the Swiss headless chicken or even Geovanni. Better the devil you know.

lionheart said:
BlueDejong said:
What !? Source ?
If only that was true. Instead we are planning to pay zillions for a Kenyan, whose first of only 3 international goals was against the mighty Swaziland and who was valued at Euro 800,000 in July 2009. I would prefer the Swiss headless chicken or even Geovanni. Better the devil you know.

And Ronaldo was once worth only £18m and went to £80, indeed things do change.

lionheart said:
BlueDejong said:
What !? Source ?

I really hope that's a joke.

Is this actually happening or what?

After skipping over a few pages Im very confused, people wanting to shag carrotts and swedes with gravy as lube, someone saying were getting gelson back, is this McDonalds guy actually coming or what?

And does he come with fries?

Thats what I call a Steven Fry joke...

That wasnt meant to be a joke but I guess it is also a Steven Fry joke...

The man isnt funny...

mcfcliam said:
Is this make up a rumour day?

Messi to City, £200m.
If it happened we'd have to get him on a free as we seem skint lately...

Can we even afford this macy d's guy? Or is it a straight swap for Bojinov?

Tricky_Trev said:
The 3 bids for Moses are from Newcastle, West Brom and Forest. It doesn't sound like we are interested in him to me.

It doesn't sound like any prem club is interested in him.

Pam said:
Tricky_Trev said:
The 3 bids for Moses are from Newcastle, West Brom and Forest. It doesn't sound like we are interested in him to me.

It doesn't sound like any prem club is interested in him.
Yeah, which is surprising in my opinion. Especially if he's available for £1.5m or whatever it is. He's already good enough to get in over half of the Premier League teams' sides, and would be an excellent prospect for the future at the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.