Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

Andouble said:
will a work permit play a part in this transfer?

I don't think so, he's already playing in Italy; shouldn't be a big problem anyways.

Whats weird about signing this guy is, that no media or press outlet in this country has mentioned this guy, not even a poorly spelt 2 line paragraph at the bottom of another article, obviously over in Italy it seems pretty concrete, could City have put some kind of press/media block on this?

Lomas has a lob on said:
Whats weird about signing this guy is, that no media or press outlet in this country has mentioned this guy, not even a poorly spelt 2 line paragraph at the bottom of another article, obviously over in Italy it seems pretty concrete, could City have put some kind of press/media block on this?

Daily mail were on it earlier today bud, they were just reporting what was written in italy.

The Fixer said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Daily mail were on it earlier today bud, they were just reporting what was written in italy.
Aah cheers mate, hadn't seen a thing.

had a really good conversation about citys transfer policy on weds,we talked about torres and gerrard £100million,imho gerrards legs have gone he is not the player of 2007/8 season,as for torres he only plays in about 50% of games,so really both would be money not well spent,exciting if they did but not sensible.
Look at the most succesful sides and they tend to buy young players coming into their prime,and dont tend to play shit loads in the process.
This brings to me Mcdonald,we know nothing about him,and i do feel underwhelmed about him tbh,all we can do is back mancini with this,we shall wait n see!!
Adam Johnson wud b a good adition from what ive seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.