Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

With him playing in Italy he's probably got an Italian passport and some long lost family connection in Milan. All he had to do was shift $50,000 to Berlusconi and hey presto he's an Eys-talian.

NOT THAT I THINK ITALIAN FOOTBALL IS CORRUPT OR ANYTHING

he's been linked with lots of top teams. ac, inter, rags. from what i've been able to gather he really is a man-mountain of a no-nonsense box-to-box midfielder, he seems to have a bit of pace, he has a rep for being good technically, and his finishing certainly looks OK, despite his goal scoring record not being all that. He'd definitely fill a gap in the squad. I think he'd do very well, you might be underwhelmed now because he's not a big name, but IMO that just makes it even more exciting when they turn out to be very good.

Re: Mc Donald Mariga deal done

Tricky_Trev said:
Cityisland said:
the mail now on it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1247003/Manchester-City-turn-Parmas-McDonald-Mariga-thwarted-Reals-Fernando-Gago.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Gago.html</a>
To be fair, The Mail are only on it because they spend all their day on Bluemoon.

Hello Ladyman, you twat.

Posts like this are why I just love reading this forum, wifey thinks I have gone mad with all the laughing.

bizzbo said:
he's been linked with lots of top teams. ac, inter, rags. from what i've been able to gather he really is a man-mountain of a no-nonsense box-to-box midfielder, he seems to have a bit of pace, he has a rep for being good technically, and his finishing certainly looks OK, despite his goal scoring record not being all that. He'd definitely fill a gap in the squad. I think he'd do very well, you might be underwhelmed now because he's not a big name, but IMO that just makes it even more exciting when they turn out to be very good.

this, especially the last sentence.

Freestyler said:
bizzbo said:

this, especially the last sentence.

That, but his last sentence not his. No not that one the other, no higher up... Thats the one ^^^ but only the last sentence, although I agree with it all personally!

keemcfc said:
Is this actually happening or what?

After skipping over a few pages Im very confused, people wanting to shag carrotts and swedes with gravy as lube, someone saying were getting gelson back, is this McDonalds guy actually coming or what?

And does he come with fries?

Thats what I call a Steven Fry joke...

That wasnt meant to be a joke but I guess it is also a Steven Fry joke...

The man isnt funny...

Sorry but the carrot n swede joke did really make me laugh to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.