Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

alextrueblue said:
why not? the internet never sleeps! no seriously i just checked the os, as i thought it'd been done today. so untill i see it on there its lies

Yeah i know what u mean im not happy till i see them in a city shirt on the OS.

I question the post below saying it is a loan. A growing player who probably won't feature every single game and is more one for the future, doesn't seem like someone we'd be interested just getting for a loan. Guess we'll find out sooner rather than later, though.

Jimbob said:
keemcfc said:
Is this actually happening or what?

After skipping over a few pages Im very confused, people wanting to shag carrotts and swedes with gravy as lube, someone saying were getting gelson back, is this McDonalds guy actually coming or what?

And does he come with fries?

Thats what I call a Steven Fry joke...

That wasnt meant to be a joke but I guess it is also a Steven Fry joke...

The man isnt funny...

Sorry but the carrot n swede joke did really make me laugh to be fair.

Karl Pilkington - Head shaped like a fucking orange

Found this site: <a class="postlink" href="http://hotsecretz.blogspot.com/2010/01/man-city-signs-kenyas-mcdonald-mariga.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hotsecretz.blogspot.com/2010/01/ ... ariga.html</a>

Vis romanisering
Mariga 150x150 Mariga goes to Manchester City, Bojinov Parma outright According to the well-known journalist Franco Rossi, McDonald Mariga is now a player of Manchester City. It would then mocked Inter from English club coached by Roberto Mancini, who considers the median African a possible "future Vieira. Parma would have gone to 7 million euros plus the tag of Valeri Bojinov, Bulgarian striker arrived on loan this summer from its Citizens.

Brando de Leonardis

Found this earlier today

Greetings from Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya..I am a Kenyan sports journalist with a leading television...K24 Tv,I am really surprised about the impending Mariga move,but if their is some truth,Man city fans will love what they'll get...Mariga is a tall powerful midfielder in the Patrick Viera mould...he can play both in the defensive and attacking positions in midfield and is very strong on the tackleHe isn quite the finished article but has a high work rate and will surely be of one for the future...(he is only 22yrs)
thanks for reading
David Kwalimwa

Here is a breif line from mediaset.it

The Parma is in order to close the cession of Mariga to the Manchester City for 10 more million the cartellino than Bojinov. Then it will give l' onslaught to D' Augustin dell' Udinese.

And a few more from Corriere Dello Sport

MARIGO TO THE CITY - After three seasons, McDonald Mariga is ready to leave Italy. Despite the interest of Inter, Parma decided to sell the player at Manchester City, saying the offer of ten million more so the tag of Valeri Bojinov, currently on loan at Parma own. . To push the deal was particularly Roberto Mancini, who has always appreciated the Kenyan midfielder and he has specifically asked his executives. The agreement was reached in the afternoon, although the Parma president Tommaso Ghirardi and the managing director Pietro Leonardi had already established an understanding with the English club late last night. Mariga has not trained with his comrades at the Sports Center of Collecchio to end the practices of the sale (primarily the work permit English) and tomorrow is planning the decisive step for the transfer: medical.

I wonder why sky have not even mentioned this as a possibility yet.

Finally they accept it is a possibility!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football</a>

Tho, they have not written a story on it yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.