Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

BlueDejong said:
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/95778/Diretta+Calciomercato+%2C+acquisti+e+cessioni+in+tempo+reale

Mariga talk with Inter Milan

now its official at inter

Mancio said:
BlueDejong said:
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/95778/Diretta+Calciomercato+%2C+acquisti+e+cessioni+in+tempo+reale

Mariga talk with Inter Milan

now its official at inter

Source that isn't full of shit?

(I understand that will be difficult coming from Italy)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Matty said:
In that case I'm not sure how Diouf got his work permit, perhaps that could form part of our second appeal?
Diouf was already playing in Norway so presumably, coming from the EU, didn't need one.

mariga plays in italy! and sweden before that.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Matty said:
In that case I'm not sure how Diouf got his work permit, perhaps that could form part of our second appeal?
Diouf was already playing in Norway so presumably, coming from the EU, didn't need one.

And Mariga is playing in Italy and before that Sweden.

zeusbheld said:
moomba said:
I guess we could all act like 90 years olds who can't stand any sort of emotion or passion about the game.

so not foaming at the mouth and posting "i hate you! i hate everyone! you suck! sack cook! sack marwood! sack mommy and daddy!" is evidnece of a lack of emotion or passion about the game? right then we should all act like fucking mongs seeing as it's the only way to show passion and emotion.

You seem to be getting more carried away than anyone.

Perhaps the transfer window deadline day is a bit much for you.

I think we have to accept that this deal is now dead.

Lets move on people........

Yeah Fat Chance of that happening.

moomba said:
zeusbheld said:
so not foaming at the mouth and posting "i hate you! i hate everyone! you suck! sack cook! sack marwood! sack mommy and daddy!" is evidnece of a lack of emotion or passion about the game? right then we should all act like fucking mongs seeing as it's the only way to show passion and emotion.

You seem to be getting more carried away than anyone.

Perhaps the transfer window deadline day is a bit much for you.

i'm not talking about this thread in particular or transfer window deadline day in particular.

looking back at the weekend as a whole, no i'm most definitely not getting more carried away than anyone. did you forget already that the end of the world was yesterday, when we squeaked by Portsmouth by only two goals (and no style)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.