Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

I'm sure it's been said but can I just repeat. This is a ridiculous ruling. Just because he plays for a duff national team doesn't mean he's a duff player. Why shouldn't he be allowed a work permit based on his abilities not that of his country?

zeusbheld said:
i'm not talking about this thread in particular or transfer window deadline day in particular.

looking back at the weekend as a whole, no i'm most definitely not getting more carried away than anyone. did you forget already that the end of the world was yesterday, when we squeaked by Portsmouth by only two goals (and no style)?

You do like to over dramatise don't you.

People rightly IMO were critical of the quality of the match yesterday. Deal with it.

'wah wah wah. I'm really upset we didn't get a player I'd never heard of a few days ago. big loss'

Get a grip guys

moomba said:
zeusbheld said:
i'm not talking about this thread in particular or transfer window deadline day in particular.

looking back at the weekend as a whole, no i'm most definitely not getting more carried away than anyone. did you forget already that the end of the world was yesterday, when we squeaked by Portsmouth by only two goals (and no style)?

You do like to over dramatise don't you.

People rightly IMO were critical of the quality of the match yesterday. Deal with it.

so i guess i don't have a right to an opinion? only pissy little bitches do? fuck off. deal with THAT. :P

PhuketBlue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Diouf was already playing in Norway so presumably, coming from the EU, didn't need one.

And Mariga is playing in Italy and before that Sweden.
You're right. I was getting mixed up with Ibrahim, who is Norwegian. The rule is that the country has to have been in the top 70 averaged over the 2 years before the transfer. Senegal were 50th in 2008 and although they have slipped, were in the top 70 for the first half of last year. So Diouf was OK accrding to the rules. Not that the rags wouldn't have bent them if they needed to.

zeusbheld said:
so i guess i don't have a right to an opinion? only pissy little bitches do? fuck off. deal with THAT. :P

Ha ha, getting a bit over excited again.

Time for a lie down I think, you'll feel better at 5.01 I'm sure.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/33466/Inter_make_late_bid_to_tempt_City_target.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/33 ... arget.aspx</a>

Inter to make late bid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.