Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/33466/Inter_make_late_bid_to_tempt_City_target.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/33 ... arget.aspx</a>

Inter to make late bid.

still astonished that we could fuck this up, surely these work permit appeals work on a precedent basis and we would have had a fair idea on who has got one through before when they have not satisfied the original criteria?

16.49 Wigan have signed Bolivia striker Marcelo Moreno on loan from Shakhtar Donetsk until the end of the season, subject to receiving a visa and international clearance

I think I need someone to explain work permit requirements to me. Am guessing Bolivia have a higher ranking than Kenya, but this guy has less Int. appearances, yet Wigan can announce the signing subject to clearance. Just pissed that we could miss out on a potential big future star due to some finicky little ruling.

I know nothing about the transfer rules, so forgive the dumb question, but how can Inter sign him and yet we can't?

Isn't this all regulated by FIFA? Is Italy not covered by FIFA all of a sudden?

If it's the home office, then see above, but cross out FIFA and write European Union instead. Are we not all supposed to be under the same rules?

in italy you can only sign two foreign players every season, no more than that. So they dont have wp problems, just limits on foreign( non european) deals..

Prestwich_Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
I know nothing about the transfer rules, so forgive the dumb question, but how can Inter sign him and yet we can't?

Isn't this all regulated by FIFA? Is Italy not covered by FIFA all of a sudden?
No it's done by country so Italy's regulations are far more lax than ours.

Remind me of that when we play Inter in the CL next year. We'll allow 3 yellow cards per City player because "our rules are more relaxed than yours".

What a joke. How can they allow different rules for competing teams????

Signed for Inter for 5 million plus half ownership of Bibiany.

Home office really screwed us over here by all accounts. It shouldn't matter where you're from, if you're good enough - you're good enough surely.

Donald Kiddick said:
Signed for Inter for 5 million plus half ownership of Bibiany.

Home office really screwed us over here by all accounts. It shouldn't matter where you're from, if you're good enough - you're good enough surely.

Fuck me, he didnt waste much time.

Watch him go on to be a massive star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.