Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

bizzbo said:
not my fault! said:
We are all blaming the home office but didnt we ask them at all over the last few days about his work permit? Surely we didnt wait until today to ask about it?

you can't get an appeal hearing over the weekend. you can't get an appeal hearing until you have made your initial application and had it turned down. you can't make an application at all until the selling club has agreed to let the player move.

But he's been here a few days at least and there was his mother spouting how he had signed, even his club had said the same thing. I assume this now means Bojinov is still a City player based on the deal being him plus £7m or similar? Why we have to wait until the last hour of the last fucking day to try and sort these things I dont know. Plus whats all this that we have to ring the owner before signing someone? If he doesnt trust those in charge to do the business then he needs to get rid now and put people in place he does trust! Sort it out City, again we have been made to look fucking stupid today.

not my fault! said:
bizzbo said:
you can't get an appeal hearing over the weekend. you can't get an appeal hearing until you have made your initial application and had it turned down. you can't make an application at all until the selling club has agreed to let the player move.

But he's been here a few days at least and there was his mother spouting how he had signed, even his club had said the same thing. I assume this now means Bojinov is still a City player based on the deal being him plus £7m or similar? Why we have to wait until the last hour of the last fucking day to try and sort these things I dont know. Plus whats all this that we have to ring the owner before signing someone? If he doesnt trust those in charge to do the business then he needs to get rid now and put people in place he does trust! Sort it out City, again we have been made to look fucking stupid today.

his mum bottled it apparently

deano ou812 said:
in years to come people will look back on cook as the king of cockups..

Rubbish... Its just that some people need to look down on others in order to justify their own insignificant existance.

gutted, would of been a cracking buy, shame we didnt sign him up regardless of wp for end of season and try again rather than letting him join inter. Big mistake!

kippaxblue76 said:
I have read that we failed with the work permit because Kenya were not in the top 70 fifa ranked countries, Senegal are 89th so how has Diouf got a permit at the Rags, am i missing something?

its over an aggregate of 2 years. senegal were in the top 70

but i dont know about manucho, united signed him, loaned him for 1 season then got a wp on new appeal, we should of done with mariga, loan him back to parma until end of season!

MCfcBOB said:
kippaxblue76 said:
I have read that we failed with the work permit because Kenya were not in the top 70 fifa ranked countries, Senegal are 89th so how has Diouf got a permit at the Rags, am i missing something?

loopholes to suit the rags i see.
the rags signed him and loaned him to molde for 6 months so they could get his uk work permit sorted

tommytheblue said:
kippaxblue76 said:

its over an aggregate of 2 years. senegal were in the top 70

but i dont know about manucho, united signed him, loaned him for 1 season then got a wp on new appeal, we should of done with mariga, loan him back to parma until end of season!

Is that absolute fact it is based on aggregate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.