Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

I'm sensing another Figo moment. Whats the betting we look back in 5/6 years and realize he could have been laying for us?

We are all blaming the home office but didnt we ask them at all over the last few days about his work permit? Surely we didnt wait until today to ask about it?

sky sports cheeky cunts saying inter beat us to him never mentioned fuckall bout work permit they take the piss

Its only a co-ownership deal with Inter, we could still bring him in the summer, just that we'll have to pay about 15-20m

not my fault! said:
We are all blaming the home office but didnt we ask them at all over the last few days about his work permit? Surely we didnt wait until today to ask about it?

you can't get an appeal hearing over the weekend. you can't get an appeal hearing until you have made your initial application and had it turned down. you can't make an application at all until the selling club has agreed to let the player move.

bizzbo said:
not my fault! said:

you can't get an appeal hearing over the weekend. you can't get an appeal hearing until you have made your initial application and had it turned down. you can't make an application at all until the selling club has agreed to let the player move.

The legal people at City should still have known what would happen

bizzbo said:
not my fault! said:

Perhaps we should have reached agreement with Parma a bit earlier, or moved onto other targets not leaving it too late to sign them.

The only way we were ever going to get a work permit was on appeal, like every other player in the same boat.

Seems fairly abject planning.

S.E.H said:
Its only a co-ownership deal with Inter, we could still bring him in the summer, just that we'll have to pay about 15-20m

Please. More details....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.