McAtee & Delap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read in some random news thread that city are preparing to take profit on young talent and sell macatee and delap with sell on clauses or buy back clauses.
You would assume with the success of Foden , the promise of Cole Palmer, that city’s program of EDS development was working and that we look to bring in locally developed talent. Not to sell them.
Tell me it’s wrong and that we will always strive to bring in local talent rather than overseas youngsters like Fernando Torres who can’t settle or fit in
A young Fernando Torres you say... Yes please

I just read in some random news thread that city are preparing to take profit on young talent and sell macatee and delap with sell on clauses or buy back clauses.
You would assume with the success of Foden , the promise of Cole Palmer, that city’s program of EDS development was working and that we look to bring in locally developed talent. Not to sell them.
Tell me it’s wrong and that we will always strive to bring in local talent rather than overseas youngsters like Fernando Torres who can’t settle or fit in
So non-overseas players always fit in then?
Like Sancho?

Can you guarantee either will be anywhere near Foden's level?

Delap has hardly played this year and his injury record is reaching RSC levels.

McAtee needs to sign a contract or he will be sold and rightly so.
Before injury delap was enormous for his age and apparently everyone wants to sign mcatee so he must be a talent

Getting the idea it’s a loan basis , not sale

After the success of Foden - since Micah in circa 2006 we have had one youth player established in the first team in 15 years and 99% won't make it (at City).

I take it we arent counting Zinchenko as a youth player that has establishedinto the first team?

I know he misses out counting as club trained due to loans abroad, but he was actually bought in to the academy was he not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.