McAtee & Delap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it we arent counting Zinchenko as a youth player that has establishedinto the first team?

I know he misses out counting as club trained due to loans abroad, but he was actually bought in to the academy was he not?
He was 20 when we bought him.

Nothing against overseas players , only those who come , taking the place of academy guys , then leave...Torres, Garcia,etc
Torres performed well for us when he played, scored some great goals for us and then we made many £millions by selling him on.

Doesn’t sound like a bad thing to me.

A loan to a premier league team would be ideal for these 2 as long as they are first choice, similar to gallagher at Palace

A loan to a premier league team would be ideal for these 2 as long as they are first choice, similar to gallagher at Palace

It's such a shame Delap has been injured because if he'd been fit in December and January you could see him getting a few impressive appearances and maybe heading to Newcastle on loan to fill in for Watkins for a few months.

It's such a shame Delap has been injured because if he'd been fit in December and January you could see him getting a few impressive appearances and maybe heading to Newcastle on loan to fill in for Watkins for a few months.

Can't help but think these six months of injuries have actually set his career back by a year and a half overall. Big shame really.

Can't help but think these six months of injuries have actually set his career back by a year and a half overall. Big shame really.

Life's about timing. Who knows where Rashford would be if all of United's senior strikers and their first two u21 options weren't injured before that FA Cup match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.