McAtee & Delap

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they could get some sort of partnership going for players in the EDS/1st no mans land. Pick of the class for a 1-2 year loan. Reassess, kick them 5% of a sell-on if we deem him good enough to be sold somewhere else or a bonus is if he plays X games for our first team in a development/partnership agreement.

Pick a couple of clubs with a decent football philosophy, Saints, Swansea, in each tier in England. See if we cant plug that gap.

Loans are the end of your City career. Once you're out, you never get back in.

And fans are madly overrating McAtee
Zinchenko says hi!

McAtee is very, very good. He's still got a lot to learn but there's no doubting his talent.

Edit: and Steffen.

Loans are the end of your City career. Once you're out, you never get back in.

And fans are madly overrating McAtee
I don't think anyone is overrating him.

I've watched a very decent amount of academy football over the past 9-10 years and in terms of natural talent he's very close to the levels we saw from Foden, Sancho and Brahim - albeit he's about a year behind where they were for first team integration.

Those players have a combined value of about £200 million now.

If he knuckles down, signs the deal and gets some first team action he'll be an international player one day.

I don't think anyone is overrating him.

I've watched a very decent amount of academy football over the past 9-10 years and in terms of natural talent he's very close to the levels we saw from Foden, Sancho and Brahim - albeit he's about a year behind where they were for first team integration.

Those players have a combined value of about £200 million now.

If he knuckles down, signs the deal and gets some first team action he'll be an international player one day.
I agree, He's about on the same minutes Palmer was last year. The contract situation has kinda allowed him to push his luck and get a jump ahead. (and his form early season was outrageous in the EDS).

Can you guarantee either will be anywhere near Foden's level?

Delap has hardly played this year and his injury record is reaching RSC levels.

McAtee needs to sign a contract or he will be sold and rightly so.
No one is near fodens level. He’s a once in a generation player. If your expecting all youth players to have be as good, no one will make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.