McDonald's colleague beats up customers

Defo felt like doing this before to many a moaning cocky gobshite customer,who think that they can swear abuse you and try to make you look like a cnut just because they cant get there own fucking way ,should be screened in all retail outlets as a warning to rude lowlife fucking tossing customers.Rant over.You have been warned

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Self Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking hell people he knocked them both out then fucked them up with a metal bar. The knocking out was self defense. He is quite cleraly fucked in the head. 10 years for shooting a high school class mate dead. Dont get me wrong the 2 girls are cunts but no one deserves the onslaught after he had put them down

some how i don't think they were mates.

ban-mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Self Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking hell people he knocked them both out then fucked them up with a metal bar. The knocking out was self defense. He is quite cleraly fucked in the head. 10 years for shooting a high school class mate dead. Dont get me wrong the 2 girls are cunts but no one deserves the onslaught after he had put them down

some how i don't think they were mates.

You may have a point there, although me and my mates are always shooting each other for a laugh he may have just gone a bit OTT

Fractured skull and a broken arm!?

No, they didn't deserve that. What an idiot, he's been out less than 2 years, and now he's going back.

prairiemoon said:
Fractured skull and a broken arm!?

No, they didn't deserve that. What an idiot, he's been out less than 2 years, and now he's going back.

Didn't deserve it? Did you miss the part where they thought it was fine to assault a random worker and cros over the customer boundary with the intention of intimidation and further assault? Bitches got the very least they deserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.